1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
banner.jpg

Overview:
Game is set in the future where females and males live separately on different planets due to the virus, which turned regular females into futa's, futa turn females had a very high libido, as a result, the government shipped of all futa to another planet. You are male on space expedition and got crashed on one of the outposts managed by the futa.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-25
Release Date: 2020-09-28
Developer: Tiger gamer -
Censored: No
Version: Update 3.5 Security Department

Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

7.jpg 23.jpg 53.jpg deanoffice.jpg meeting1a.jpg t2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Good idea for the game. I like the idea not to remember anything and to be corrupted to bend MC mind. I was surprised it´s HTML. I think it should be done in Ren´py.

Anyway there are certain " animations " or sequence of pictures, which can´t be skiped or make them faster. There is quite a lot of these scenes. So don´t be afraid, it´s end, becouse it´s not.
Let´s see, how this game is developed in future.
For now, it´s thumb up for me.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Please polish the faces of the models or maybe call it "The MiILFsplorer" or somethin like it, cause there are a lot of older women in it.

Reactions: Rythan25

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Bad Engrish, so-so images, and lackluster sex. This needs some work. I'll keep tabs on it b/c I usually love Futa content (and this is real Futa, not trans--for those who care). But, for now, this is a pass. Personally, I'd wait till it's a little more polished. Good luck with the project.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bad Engrish, so-so images, and lackluster sex. This needs some work. I'll keep tabs on it b/c I usually love Futa content (and this is real Futa, not trans--for those who care). But, for now, this is a pass. Personally, I'd wait till it's a little more polished. Good luck with the project.
lack of animation was what did it for me.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
My only problems are the poor english and have to wait the slideshows. Would be better if we had a button to go on our pace, would be a more fun game with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanly86 and Eandrid

phibian324

Feb 5, 2017
At this point, this game is a slog to get through. Everything takes way too long to happen and it's packed with way too much pointless stuff. I gave up after 20 minutes of people exercising

Reactions: Stormblade

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Nice concept, but the prologue is taking forever and timered scenes without an option to fast-forward are pretty annoying.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So, if I understood the description the "females" in this game have penises. Hmm, okay. But then its futa-dom, not fem-dom. For each their own I guess. But for me its really off putting, I am thinking: "yayy, another game with female-domination in it, how cool is that? let's downloaaaaaad....wtf...oh they are basically male..., nevermind me..."

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
So, if I understood the description the "females" in this game have penises. Hmm, okay. But then its futa-dom, not fem-dom. For each their own I guess. But for me its really off putting, I am thinking: "yayy, another game with female-domination in it, how cool is that? let's downloaaaaaad....wtf...oh they are basically male..., nevermind me..."
A few characters are "normal" females, but most seem to be futa

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes