Ren'Py - Abandoned - World of Firo [v0.1] [Firolian]

1. 5.00 star(s)

derpyturle1995

Incredible variety in art for such a new project. Already incorporating animations which is a good sign. Renders are beautiful. The open world has nothing to do in it as of now but could be further developed. Very strong start on this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

I was happy when I saw this project. The author is kind of famous about ton of beautiful artwork through NFSW communities. Game concept looks simple you can seduce these well known geek smut adaptation characters. In this state choices looks like influence the tone of the sex scenes. you can be romantic or dominant. In the future I hope choices will matter a little more. I don't think the concept of the game requires something story rich or deep but in the future improvement will be required for a main story plot and for better written characters as well. Overall it is a promising start it was fun expereince.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SF13213455

Amazing game with an amazing artwork and style. Also the animation is really good, it looks like as if a comic panel got animated. There is definitely a solid foundation for it to be a great game. I really enjoyed how the system mechanics are already in place and just need to be expanded upon. For a 0.1 version the content may be lacking but it's really really promising.