S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why is .11 still bugged? And it's the same pregnancy bug from before

I had had all the girls pregnant, but now on the island none of the girls are pregnant. I loaded back to just before going to the island, and pregnancy is LOCKED for all the girls and all of them bar Lisa say there's no more content for them

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
No idea how i missed so much content, i am at the end and i still haven't unlocked the cow girl, seem to have skipped a step with rose and now there seems to be no progression with her though the gallery says otherwise. The quest tracker needs to actually track more things i think. Also missed Emily entirely every time i go to talk to her its "how are you" and thats it

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This game has a lot of content nearly 2 days to fully complete part 1 and start part 2. I just have one question though what is the menu option Navigation Fox, Bunny, or None? I can't figure out what it does.

Aprxd

Apr 25, 2018
This game has a lot of content nearly 2 days to fully complete part 1 and start part 2. I just have one question though what is the menu option Navigation Fox, Bunny, or None? I can't figure out what it does.
Just look at the navigation hud at the house, and change that setting

Reactions: malaac2025

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
No idea how i missed so much content, i am at the end and i still haven't unlocked the cow girl, seem to have skipped a step with rose and now there seems to be no progression with her though the gallery says otherwise. The quest tracker needs to actually track more things i think. Also missed Emily entirely every time i go to talk to her its "how are you" and thats it
What do Rose's and Emily's hints say?

something has baffled me in this game why did the mc not tell the truth about the undercover cop
Sorry, what undercover cop?

Oct 17, 2019
There's no undercover cop in the game...
If you mean the informant, then as Aurora said he's dead.
To who was the MC supposed to tell the truth about the 'undercover cop'?
i forgot he was just an informant i my brain swapped the two things

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Did the pregnancy reset or something? Some updates ago, I'm sure that the girls are pregnant at that point. So I'm not getting what are the pregnancy events that is part of the Changelogs.

Is there anything new? Like their bellies growing or something? Because it seems that the pregnancy status for the girls got reset after loading this new version. I don't exactly get what pregnancy events are (are these referring to first time pregnancy sex or is it a flash forward to when their bellies are getting big?).

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Did the pregnancy reset or something? Some updates ago, I'm sure that the girls are pregnant at that point. So I'm not getting what are the pregnancy events that is part of the Changelogs.

Is there anything new? Like their bellies growing or something? Because it seems that the pregnancy status for the girls got reset after loading this new version. I don't exactly get what pregnancy events are (are these referring to first time pregnancy sex or is it a flash forward to when their bellies are getting big?).
Pregnancy isn't implemented yet, you can technically get most of them pregnant, but there are no bellies or any of that stuff yet.

It didn't get removed or reset, it just got moved so it now unlocks after a certain point in the story

Reactions: PaulPanzer83

Smolboi756

Jul 21, 2023
So did some data mining (idk if that's what it's called I just used it as it sounds cool) into the game files and found that there is infact a gallery of a character which doesn't appear in the normal gallery of the game you can find in it in the game assets>x-game>x-images>x-characters the character is layla's mother Helen

(This is my first time doing this Idk if what I just posted is alright or no so let me know if I should take this out I'll check my messages daily)

Last edited:

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
So did some data mining (idk if that's what it's called I just used it as it sounds cool) into the game files and found that there is infact a gallery of a character which doesn't appear in the normal gallery of the game you can find in it in the game assets>x-game>x-images>x-characters the character is layla's mother Helen

(This is my first time doing this Idk if what I just posted is alright or no so let me know if I should take this out I'll check my messages daily)
Yes, there's a few characters/locations like that, it's just files, images, and folders ready for stuff coming in future updates

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes