Ren'Py - World Z [Demo] [Aggelus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

cib64

Apart from the other review's accusations of "rape day" plagiarism, which i never played. And just glancing at that game it seems like as the name suggest it's rapey, i think that's the only thing that happens in that game, i think some people love that game.
    Which i feel like is not the theme of this game, MC does not at all give vibe of a rapist but he sounds caring, upstanding dude. And game gives romance vibe with the innocent girl. So iam going to give review excluding the other game thing.

I am going to give 9/10 to demo for now, i really liked it.
    Characters are ok looking, not great, but still good. I liked the personality of current two girls, one innocent and other much more forward.
    Renders are ok, but i have to say i was blown away by the animations present in the game, not just in the sex scenes but also in story renders it looked great one of the best on this site, non sex scene animation wise.
    Story sounds good with good upstanding MC, hoping for "no NTR" and none of that rapey zombie thing either ⊙﹏⊙, i guess i will see what Dev's future plans are for the game.
    Definitely waiting for next update of the game, Good luck to Dev for his game developement.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3176988

So I get the feeling that this game developer played Rape Day and then decided to make another game just like it. I don't want to call it plagiarism, because it is good to be inspired by other games and to produce similar games to the ones that you like. But really, this game is blatant plagiarism. Just like Rape Day, you play as a male MC in an office setting during a zombie pandemic, with two females and an another guy who needs to get back home to his wife and baby. The dialogue choices are even the same for the first five or ten minutes of the game. It does get different after that, since you will be given the option to go to the restroom with one of the females. And sadly, the developer's kink must be urination because you watch the female pee for a really long time from different angles and then you watch the MC pee. Like, oh joy, thanks for showing me piss. And that's it. Nothing to see here. Little to no content, and none of it is interesting. The only thing that I barely like about the game is that it does a really weak imitation of Rape Day's setting and atmosphere. But everything else fails. The dialogue stinks. The characters are ugly and boring. The sex scenes are gross. I can't even get excited for future updates. This is badly made. I really had to share my feelings, because I was hugely disappointed. I was hoping for a game as good as Rape Day or even better, but this isn't even 0.00001% as good. I happened to like Rape Day a lot, and I would like to make my own Rape Day game with a lot of sequels. I was excited when I saw the rape tag on this game, because there aren't very many rape games out there. But man, this sucked. Good luck developer. Even if people like me aren't happy with your game, the most important thing is that you have fun and enjoy making the game that you want. Get the practice that you need, and you will get better over time.