Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I really like this one so far. I didn't read much about it, but decided to give it a go because the renders looked good. I'm glad I did.

I'm looking forward to some buildup with the roommate and like that she is stand-offish at this point. Too many easy conquests start to get old.

A lot of the women introduced are compelling so far. Yuki, the waitress, and Sam aren't much for me. I appreciate being able to pass on trans and other content, but will not pass on future interactions with Yuki or the waitress if they arise. Both of the waitresses, actually...

Out of curiosity, what does the incest patch change?
i think the patch just mentions his roomate and landlady as mom and sister but even then he's adopted. and patreon doesnt like adoption-cest either so hence the patch.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

LordRahl19

Jun 26, 2020
cant do anything once in the hallway at start. wip on all four doors and cant go downstairs unless i shower and get dressed

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Really needs the VN tag. Wouldn't have bothered downloading it then.
While I understand that might be flustering and if you have a limited bandiwith/time. But the story is still very early in it's stages, we are not sure what direction the Creator is going. So, until we can see a definitive direction, I feel tags are good as is.

But also, you got it for free, so no real loss for you, honestly.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I just gotta stop playing this, not cuz I dislike it. Updates are so short, I spend more time getting a drink ready and DLing this then reading it, lol.

Keep up the good work, I'll check back in a year, be well.
Same, i like the game but it's a bummer that every update ends in 10 minutes max. After that whole thing in the hotel i was like "damn, now things are getting crazy, let's see what happens next". And boom, it's over already :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: darlic

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.4] [It's Danny]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 558 MB

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Patch is updated ??
I got ya covered... but give me a few days to refine the patch as it's a shit-ton of code to go through and will take me untold countless hours to refine and update it.

... j/k, it ain't nothing but a vasectomy file shooting blanks. It's a named reference file only there to see if it exists in the wild.

(Apologies in advance but I couldn't help myself at your expense, no hard feelings. Best to you and yours.)

Apr 28, 2021
Pretty cool so far. Good scenes, girls, and the one big reoccuring minigame is actually pretty fun. Hopefully, it doesn't get super overused though. :)(y)

However, that moment in the broken house was odd. Said I was done but I wasn't? I couldn't leave and had to come to the discussion thread to find out what I was supposed to do.

Reactions: Grelk
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes