Worst major character in an adult game

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I've no doubt this is recency bias, but for me it's the MC in Single Again. There is no chance that any woman other than a complete domme (like his ex) would be attracted to his endless dithering and uncertainty. He gets laid by everyone, and he has a huge dick, but no self-respecting woman would ever know that he does, because he's utterly pathetic. I'm not a fan of Alpha-butch-whatever characters, and prefer normal men in my games, but this dude is beyond help. And the flashbacks make it clear he's been this useless since forever.

Reactions: kzaazul

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Not necessarily the worst overall, but the worst by game popularity IMO has gotta be the MC from Summertime Saga. Outside of the scenes directly related to the main plot, he basically acts like an ambulatory sex doll with a massive dildo attached.

It's telling that the mod that gives him a literal micropenis actually makes both his character and relationships far more interesting

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
MC in Deviancy won't stop flapping his gums when he should STFU, then gets tongue tied when needs to speak up for himself.

Self-insert MC in The Mason Gambit keeps ranting about how much he hates sluts, but praises manwhores. Uses a biological weapon against his own mother because she disrespected him by not being a nun. Basically he's an archetype incel that belongs in an asylum for the criminally insane, which explains why so many F95 users thinks he's a real stand-up guy. The entire game reads like a manifesto of a future mass shooter.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
To clarify: I wasn't really asking who's the most evil or depraved character in adult gaming. I was asking which character is so poorly written that they actively damage your experience.

I still play Single Again because the girls are wonderfully written. But 99% of the MC's dialogue, internal or external, can and should be skipped. By the ten-thousandth time he issues a variation on "no" or "I can't" or "I shouldn't" or "it'll end badly" about something everyone (including the other characters) knows he's going to do and wants, there's just no redeeming the character.

Reactions: JJsaint

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Since I don't want to rant about Sorcery Jokers again I'm going to rant about Seinarukana instead.

Specifically, I'm going to rant about the main antagonist of the Future World chapter, Shou (but let's call him Fuckface). This guy... sure loves his friend. He loves him so much he trapped him in a 1-day time loop for god knows how many years, if not decades, if not centuries just to make sure he wouldn't die. When the friend in question eventually wises up and decides he doesn't want to relive the same fucking day for all eternity Fuckface doesn't take it well at all and strives to put him back in the loop by force, and for that he needs to kill the protagonists who sided with the friend.

This guy, this fucking guy, he never gives up no matter how many times you beat the shit out of him. He's pretty much the only enemy you face in this chapter and you face him at least 10 fucking times before he finally kicks the bucket. And that's the big problem: even if you Ctrl+Skip all his inane dialogue about not letting his friend leave the game will not allow you to forget Fuckface, you'll have to play these battles. And the motherfucker is tough!

And after all this, when you finally trudged through this dreadful chapter, some villain higher on the totem pole decides to fucking revive him just so you fight him again in the next chapter (though mercifully only once).

Fuck the Future World, fuck you Shou.

Apr 21, 2019
I'll never understand the hate for Eric. He made that game interesting to play. The only downside was the obscure stuff you had to do to get rid of him, which was basically impossible without a walkthrough.
He did add something unique and at first I got a bit excited actually, someone to beat, but instantly ruined it for me when I realized I couldn't do much about him about and mom NTR which starts instantly after he moves in.

And due to how the MC is poorly written, his character's interactions with the MC are poorly written after the introduction and are pretty ridiculous to the story (everyone starts going under his spell like magic & no-one sees through what he says lmao), specially when he starts peeping and reveals his degeneracy that is way more than the MC's (debatable tbh but you get the point).

Last edited:
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I've never played BB, and I've decided that I never will. Which is weird, given how foundational it apparently was.