Would anyone be interested in reading the script for my new game? (~2000 words)

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello! I'm making a new game in Unity that's going to be similar to Cook, Serve, Delicious, but it's also going to have a storyline with characters. This game will involve human women transforming into monster girls (full furry is not planned ATM).

I've attempted to make a humorous storyline that doesn't take itself seriously, but I worry that comedy (at least my style) plus lewdness may not mix. I'm about to commission the artwork for these scenes, and that could cost me 100s of dollars, so before I commit to that, I'm wondering if these scenes "work." If not, it'd be really cheap to rewrite now compared to paying for all the artwork and throwing it away later.

If you'd like to give me feedback on my scenes, here's a link to a google doc: For your convenience, you can edit and leave comments there.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Iam really enjoy the idea of the game, there small number of non-hentai games with girls-animals, that going to be interesting. Btw dialogs looks nice for me.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Iam really enjoy the idea of the game, there small number of non-hentai games with girls-animals, that going to be interesting. Btw dialogs looks nice for me.
Thank you! Did you find any of it to be humorous? I'm still trying to decide if I should just remove all the jokes and get straight to the point.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Thank you! Did you find any of it to be humorous? I'm still trying to decide if I should just remove all the jokes and get straight to the point.
Eva: No way. He loved that farm more than his own son, and before he died, I said to him- Why is your dick out? - This one made me chuckle. Others are not bad either and i didn't find them disturbing or something, they'r making atmosphere more friendly. Just don't put them everywhere, that would be too much, you are not writing stand-up monologue right?

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Eva: No way. He loved that farm more than his own son, and before he died, I said to him- Why is your dick out? - This one made me chuckle. Others are not bad either and i didn't find them disturbing or something, they'r making atmosphere more friendly. Just don't put them everywhere, that would be too much, you are not writing stand-up monologue right?
I wouldn't necessarily say that's a bad thing :) Do you feel like there's too much jokes right now, or it's ok?