Would anyone like to try my new prototype? It's like a restaurant sim, but for monster girls instead of customers.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi all! This is the second NSFW game I've worked on. The first one was a text based Choose Your Own Adventure called . This new game will be very different. It's going to be like a restaurant sim, but for monster girls instead of customers. It's modeled after a game called Cook, Serve, Delicious. Here's some gameplay of CSD:

I've just got enough for it to be playable, and I'd really like feedback at this point. I want the game to be fun and addictive, so any guidance on how it met/failed to meet these goals would be helpful and shape what I prioritize next.

The game barely has any art assets, so you're going to have to use your imagination. If you'd like to try it, put a comment here or send me a PM. I'm a little too nervous to post it publicly since it's just a prototype at this point.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
If it is any different from what I have tried last time, I am willing to try it.
Thank you for offering again, I appreciate that. It's different now: Each character can level, you get rewards for leveling, and you need to use those rewards to buy upgrades for your characters. Since you tried my last build, I think it might be best to wait until the next one. That way, it'll be *really* different from what you've played before, if that's OK.