1650171052649.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Minax401

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's not here, but is on that posts DLSite games with no English translation. With the PC version you can use BepInEx to install the auto translator, and universal (dumbrender) decensor.

Reactions: keaizhiyang

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to use this? on game folder?
Put the folder and files from the decensor in the games main folder, where the exe is. You could also add in the to get a hard to read machine translation.

Nambark

Feb 8, 2020
Put the folder and files from the decensor in the games main folder, where the exe is. You could also add in the to get a hard to read machine translation.
I tried to use the "SetupReichPatcher", but like only 2/10 text boxes get translated. "Bepin" did not work at all, and can't find the configure file. Which way can I set up a proper translation? Also, is there like a 'snipping tool' translator, where one can Frame the text and it gets translated? I used one ages ago, but that one went over google Translate and hung up after a short while.

Edit: On the Config file from ReiPatcher I set more things to true, and it works much better, with like 5/10 translating now, but stopped after a short while altogether with translation. Though, more tips and about the possiblity of a 'snipping tool' translator would be amazing!!

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
"Bepin" did not work at all, and can't find the configure file...
BepInEx should work, but you have to use the right version of it. I think this is one of the games that it's (lack of) speed was a issue though. If you only getting half the text translated look for the setting MaxCharactersPerTranslation increasing that sometimes helps.

I don't use the on-screen translators but apparently is good.