Daz Would love some feedback

Loxiv

Mar 28, 2021
Hello everyone. I've been fooling around with Daz3d for a couple days and tried to make my first few renders, but I need feedback if I want to improve, so who better than some strangers on the internet to point all of my flaws?

I don't have an Nvidia GPU so i have to render by CPU and run the images through the Intel denoiser.

Thanks in advance to any kind of feedback, criticism, tips, or comments about my renders. I want to get better at this so I really care about your opinions.
I will post every render I make on so feel free to follow and leave feedback there as well. Still new to twitter so I yet have to get a grasp on it.

1- I know the lighting is fucked, forgot to disable cast shadows on the ambient fill spotlights. And that damn body pillow is glossy as hell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2- I think lighting is better on this one, but the pillow still shines way too much. I also need to retouch her right eye on post because of that firefly on the eyelid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, thanks for your time!

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
And that damn body pillow is glossy as hell. -

A quick easy fix is in the surfaces tab, where the diffuse is for the pillow texture, it will have an overlay of white, make it a light grey.

Connie W

Jan 25, 2018
In the first image, it's easy to see how much energy you put into making that braid drape over the pillow. For me, it's off set by the floating hair in front of her face.

Great work by the way. Few would have that kind of patience for placing characters in space. she does a great job of "touching" the bed and pillow.