Ren'Py Would Someone like a Hijab mod for Summertime Saga?

np305

Nov 5, 2019
Sure i lovely to see diverse character, but well you better prepare good opsec and secure you anomity cause wannabe "religious" eroge will not like it, we all open with whatever here, but your safety is first priority.

Reactions: ebonyking7x

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I was thinking of making a hijab mod for guys that have a hijab or scarf kink would anyone be interested.

If i get a good response i will start working on it
Are you aware of how much art that will require? There are hundreds of different images for head layers plus then any of the custom scenes.
Or, if you're looking at using a single different hijab layer for each of the women, are you aware of how much coding that will require?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I would recommend waiting until after the tech update releases since all the art changes from 4:3 ratio to 16:9 and the coding is undergoing a rework, as well. Otherwise, you'll do it once and just get finished (maybe) and then your mod wouldn't be compatible with anything after the current version unless you redo all the work again.

Aiza77742

Jul 14, 2023
Sure i lovely to see diverse character, but well you better prepare good opsec and secure you anomity cause wannabe "religious" eroge will not like it, we all open with whatever here, but your safety is first priority.
Suggest some if u know :p...

Aiza77742

Jul 14, 2023
Are you aware of how much art that will require? There are hundreds of different images for head layers plus then any of the custom scenes.
Or, if you're looking at using a single different hijab layer for each of the women, are you aware of how much coding that will require?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I would recommend waiting until after the tech update releases since all the art changes from 4:3 ratio to 16:9 and the coding is undergoing a rework, as well. Otherwise, you'll do it once and just get finished (maybe) and then your mod wouldn't be compatible with anything after the current version unless you redo all the work again.
Looks like i should wait then , i was thinking of editing the head out and adding on to it if not all atleast a few