HTML Would you be interested in this trans game?

idklol8008

Sep 8, 2022
Hello, I recently started to work on a game, It's made in twine (Html) It doesn't have any images or sounds and that's intentional. I want to give the game more of a novel vibe than a game vibe. As for the story, It's kinetic so the player doesn't have choices. I know it sounds like a book with extra steps but I want to focus on 1 storyline at a time. I tried giving the player choices before with other projects and things got out of hand really quickly.

The player character is a 18 year old fellow who is just about to start high school (I know that doesn't make much sense but bear with me for a moment). The player character runs away from his home after a fight with his parents about his coming out as a trans individual and decides to commit suicide. As he's about to commit suicide his best friend calls him and he goes to her house and that's how the story starts.

I want to see if anyone will be interested in this story and if anyone has any criticism of the writing. Here is the game in its early stage:

idklol8008

Sep 8, 2022
Project canceled, I instead started to write this on Wattpad, if you are interested you can find the project with the same name on Wattpad.

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
If it is a kinetic story and doesn't have anything else than text it makes sense to make it a novel instead. I don't know if it's because Wattpad's search sucks, or something else, but i tried searching it up on Wattpad and i can't find it?