3D-Daz Would you be willing to play a game with this level of render quality?

Would you be willing to play a game with this level of render quality?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hello!

So, I've been trying to find the perfect render-time/quality balance for the current rig that I have, and was looking for any form of feedback.

My main focus for the game is mainly the story but obviously want to try and make something that is aesthetically pleasing to look at. I'm still trying to find my way with DAZ but feel like I'm getting pretty good. This obviously isn't the BEST that I can produce, but again, looking for that balance with time until I can upgrade rig.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
Hello!

So, I've been trying to find the perfect render-time/quality balance for the current rig that I have, and was looking for any form of feedback.

My main focus for the game is mainly the story but obviously want to try and make something that is aesthetically pleasing to look at. I'm still trying to find my way with DAZ but feel like I'm getting pretty good. This obviously isn't the BEST that I can produce, but again, looking for that balance with time until I can upgrade rig.

These renders look fine. I've certainly played games with worse.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Yes obviously, there is nothing wrong with these renders, they look very nice.
However, if you are open to criticism, the expression of the girl in the 4th pic is very exaggerated. I'd tone it down a little.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Hello!

I'd buy that for a dollar! (y) I especially like #2 with the bikini. Looks as good as if not better than some games.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
It works, but you will need a decent story. It is not BDIK/Ocean/Vilelab to play for renders alone.