Would you play a hentai with these graphics?

Would you play a hentai game with characters from Vroid Studio?

• Yes

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There is a new software called "Vroid Studio", google to see some videos and images, it seems pretty cool and easy to use and I can see it working for some games however... Would it work for hentai games? Would you personally play a hentai game with characters looking like that?

Here is an example for those too lazy to google it:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
There is an audience for everything.
If honey select can have a following then this will as well.

Questions are- how easy is it to use and how hard would it be to make anything sexual out of it. (Genitalia's etc)

If the answer to that is- plausible. Then, in my opinion, any devs not yet working on a project should rush to utilize it.
As like everything in this business, the first to utilize something (in a semi-decently way) will get the biggest piece of the pie.

Reactions: Leeduva and Ying Ko

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Of course! Heck, if I can play games that are purely one-hundred percent text and other games that uses tired, recycled art, then I'm sure I can handle a game that has graphics based off that program. As long as the graphics aren't so, so awful and tries to compliment the story, then there shouldn't be too much of a problem. ;]

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
At first it was 0-3 now it's 2-3, I have no idea how to decide which style to apply (either realistic or anime looking) as both would work :cry: Good thing I still have a lot of time to think about it.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
At first it was 0-3 now it's 2-3, I have no idea how to decide which style to apply (either realistic or anime looking) as both would work :cry: Good thing I still have a lot of time to think about it.
anime is better imo:geek:
But not sims tho, yuck!

215303j

Sure, I'd play it, if the genre and game in general would be to my liking.
Such graphics are not my favourite though...

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Looks like a bad copy of Honey select and I'm not a fan of Honey select but it's much better then that looks.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The problem is that VRoid Studio does not include genitals in it's models; some people have made textures with genitals and nipples, but it's not supported by the developer (Pixiv).

Also, the terms of use clearly states that the models may not be used in any way with attached genitalia.

Looks like a bad copy of Honey select and I'm not a fan of Honey select but it's much better then that looks.
No, it is not. It is a character designer, not a game.