Mod Abandoned Wrecker's My New Life: REVAMP Mod [v0.008.4 test]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for this; I'll be discontinuing the mod.

I always pretty much did this mod for myself and then I uploaded it here so you guys could also enjoy it, yet, at least at the moment, I don't feel like playing this kind of games anymore; and checking on the main post, I see that SoTN has you guys pretty much all covered with his mod, he's really active on the site, his mod is a 10/10 as it pretty much does what this one but with more functions (even though I understand you guys could want just a simple one, as even though this mod has kind of a good amount of functions, I think I've only ever used the Time Change and the Speed Hack).

So, well, thank you to all who used it and given me suggestions; specially DD69-1 for being so active and his comments.

I'll probably swing by from time to time, but I think it's better for you guys to just refer to SoTN's mod here.

Bye now guys, love you all!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hey guys, sorry for this; I'll be discontinuing the mod.

I always pretty much did this mod for myself and then I uploaded it here so you guys could also enjoy it, yet, at least at the moment, I don't feel like playing this kind of games anymore; and checking on the main post, I see that SoTN has you guys pretty much all covered with his mod, he's really active on the site, his mod is a 10/10 as it pretty much does what this one but with more functions (even though I understand you guys could want just a simple one, as even though this mod has kind of a good amount of functions, I think I've only ever used the Time Change and the Speed Hack).

So, well, thank you to all who used it and given me suggestions; specially DD69-1 for being so active and his comments.

I'll probably swing by from time to time, but I think it's better for you guys to just refer to SoTN's mod here.

Bye now guys, love you all!
i only used your mods bro, because time hack and money was all i needed, thanks a lot bro for being there, take care .. peace <3

edit; will play the game safe now, because i have all the money and all women unlocked :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote