Mod Abandoned Wrecker's My New Life: REVAMP Mod [v0.008.4 test]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
- Discontinued -
Hello!
Hey, I've completely remade my buggy mod (again), so here's this.

What's this? This is a mod for My New Life: REVAMP (v0.008.4 test), mostly for us who used to play the original game with Firebane's mod.

This mod adds some options to the Phone's menu (pressing W or selecting it from items and then Page Down + Enter on the MC)
• Adjust Time
• Adjust Movement Speed (Normal - Rabbit - Cheetah)
• Spend Time (1 Hour)
• More destinations to go on the Car (Midtown, Red District, Rivertown, Barleytown, Birdtown, Knightstown) - although BoN added most on 0.007.8.
Cheats:
  • Add Money ($1000 - $10000 - $100000)
  • Max Skills (Sexual Skill - Sexual Endurance - YouTV Popularity - Football - Stealth - Speech)
  • Incest Patch ON/OFF.
Teleports:
  • Room
  • Home Front
  • School

Additional features (optional):
• Shoes fix on Laura's quest (made by B0N I think) - Map001.json - v0.001.6 fixed this error.
• Phone menu in Spanish if you've selected that language.
• Dildo events fix for Daisy and Shirley - Map005 & Map088.json - Info about this. - v0.005.5 fixed this error.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THE SKILL MAXIMIZER, BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME BUGS RELATED TO THE SKILLS (SPECIALLY SEXUAL SKILL, SEXUAL ENDURANCE AND YOUTV POPULARITY), I DON'T BELIEVE MAXIMIZING THE FOOTBALL OR THE STEALTH SKILL WOULD CAUSE ANY BUG. WITH THIS SAID, USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

How to Use:
Download and extract the contents of the Wrecker's MnLRVMP Mod.zip file and place it on the /www/data folder on the game, replacing the file that already exists, this file's named CommonEvents.json, and it adds the mod options to the phone menu.

Then, press the W key anywhere on the map to use the Phone menu, and there you'll have the extra options (also you can select the Phone from the items tab, and when it comes the time to say which character is going to use it, you can press Page Down key, and Enter on the MC (probably the only option since there's just few times when you get another character on your party).

Bye!
Feel free to comment your suggestions/doubts, I'll answer right away!

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Hey, this is kinda a mod for My New Life: REVAMP (v0.001.3), mostly for us who used to play the original game with Firebane's mod.
So, since we wait for him (I don't know if he'll also mod REVAMP or not), I've made this.

This buggy mod adds three options to your phone options menu (Item -> Essential Items -> Phone -> Av. Pag + Enter on MC), there you can:
* Adjust Time
* Add Money (I don't know what else you can do since I've barely finished the intro, so I'll put more options on upcoming updates)
* Adjust Movement Speed

(All this are almost copies of Firebane's Mod)

BAD THINGS:

BoN made the Av. Pag + Enter Phone Menu as a parallel event who runs with the Phone event (the one that's like the PC), so when you quit from this menu you'll always end up in that Phone/PC Screen... alternatives to this are a lot, I could make another Phone item who could work like the other one, but I didn't, Why? Because I wanna listen to your opinions, so feel free to comment your suggestions and I'll try to do what I can!

GOOD THINGS:

It works!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
step by step guild to use this mod ... no idea what Av.pag+Enter on mc is ... item then essential ...phone i get the rest no so much

Reactions: Raton and Dybbuk

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
See? lots of confusion.
Just make the separate phone thingy:
" I could make another Phone item who could work like the other one"

Also, did u play the 2.1? can u mimic the cheats menu from that one?

Just make it obvious and less cumbersome than B0N cheat mod and you got a winner.

Happy Gaming!

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
this guy is spanish, Av.pag is the page down button
Thanks for explaining it for me.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
it only works on the pc..press the page down button when ur on the pc
Nope, you can use it on the Phone item too.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Just make the separate phone thingy
'Kay, I'll work on that...
Also, did u play the 2.1? can u mimic the cheats menu from that one?
Yeah, I've played it, the thing is that I didn't played a lot of REVAMP, so all the variables are changed, I've done the ones that I know that couldn't fail, money, for example, and movement speed, which are not variables but RPG Maker (constants?), I don't know how they're called, but games don't have a "money variable" but a RPG Maker default function called money... Firebane's mod with 2.1 has a lot more functions, as the "Adjust Days Worked", "Max Sex Skill", "Max Strength", etc. and I didn't played much, but I think the job things got removed? I'll play now and if they're still there I'll add that option.
On the other hand, the Max Sex Skill thing it's actually impossible, well, it's not, but there's events with Jet that are assossiated with the sex skill, so you advance with Jet as you upgrade your sex skills.
As for all of you, sorry, and yeah, I'm Spanish, Av. Pag is Page Down button, how to this works? Well, this is not made but me, let me explain this if you wanna use it until I to the other phone thingy:

The phone is an usable item, so, basic guide to use it is go to Items, there, Essential Items, and when you select it the game gives you the option to use it on a character, you only've Mike, so you basically press enter twice, BUT, if you press Av. Pág/Page Down key when you select Mike to use the phone, you get an option menu, there is the "cheats". Also, after you use them, you inevitably go to that PC/Phone Screen, that's because BoN made the Phone Action common event (the hidden Phone menu) as parallel common event with Phone (the PC/Phone screen), so it can't run without the other, that's why I said I could make another "Cheat Phone" item, and that's what I'll do next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Well, there it is, thank you for your suggestions, you can download the new mod on the post's attached file, read the post if you wanna know how it works, let's call this My New Life: Revamp Modded: Revamp :LOL:

Original Av. Pág / Page Down hidden menu stills exists though... there's a Bug Fixer option that could be used when you're stuck (or you wanna teleport home... this second thing I'll probably add on the next version...)

Good fapping!

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, the line in the unmodded version that I downloaded doesn't send you there. Just closes the phone.

After the "Nothing" choice, should have blank lines other than "end" and "exit"

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, the line in the unmodded version that I downloaded doesn't send you there. Just closes the phone.

After the "Nothing" choice, should have blank lines other than "end" and "exit"
Maybe I accidentally changed something? I'll download a clean ver. and try it, but if what you say is true, maybe the second phone item is unneccesary

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Oh, well, if I use the hidden phone menu with Page Down and then I select Nothing or press Esc, it still throws me to the PC Screen, but I didn't know that the hidden menu also opens up by pressing W. So if I edit the PHONE_ACTION event, the cheats will shop up when pressing W, I could make that and delete the second Phone item or add both functions, first I'll do the second option and in new releases of the game when I'll have to redo completely the mod I'll left only one option

Thanks Firebane :giggle:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great work!
This is next level saga going on.
To defeat <fix one Spaniard's lunacy> you need another Spaniard as total opposite.
Like putting Toreador B0N in his place we need Toreador Wrecker.

Do you play game in Spanish?

B0N using sparse Spanish words inside RPGM code look odd to you even? Does it serve any purpose to further streamline the engine or just some switches and variables piled by sheer negligence on top of the huge mountain of code RPGM comes out of the box with already?

I always thought any son, all grown up, has to be comfortable with his mom's Sandra Brown collection and any game dev here has to keep an eye on the reading going on for decades all along -> that originally stirred some hots in the masses. Does B0N writing make more sense in his native tongue? Does he use Spanish idioms / proverbs / jokes you hear on Spaniard TV all the time that would make little sense in English?

Just happy for your work and marrying it to B0Ns' for good measure.

• Love
Reactions: Wrecker and cooaga

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Great work!
This is next level saga going on.
To defeat <fix one Spaniard's lunacy> you need another Spaniard as total opposite.
Like putting Toreador B0N in his place we need Toreador Wrecker.

Do you play game in Spanish?

B0N using sparse Spanish words inside RPGM code look odd to you even? Does it serve any purpose to further streamline the engine or just some switches and variables piled by sheer negligence on top of the huge mountain of code RPGM comes out of the box with already?

I always thought any son, all grown up, has to be comfortable with his mom's Sandra Brown collection and any game dev here has to keep an eye on the reading going on for decades all along -> that originally stirred some hots in the masses. Does B0N writing make more sense in his native tongue? Does he use Spanish idioms / proverbs / jokes you hear on Spaniard TV all the time that would make little sense in English?

Just happy for your work and marrying it to B0Ns' for good measure.
You know, I'm not completely sure :ROFLMAO:
I think he thinks the story in spanish, but he firstly makes the game in english... at least it looks like that, even in the old MnL, all variables, maps, some items and common events have it's name in spanish, but just that, the name.

I think the first time B0N published MnL in both languages was on REVAMP, but STILL there's dialogues and stuff that are only in bad english (he does what he can, I appreciate that), and for the other thing, neither, there's no Spaniard jokes haha

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote