Mod Abandoned Wrecker's My New Life: REVAMP Mod [v0.008.4 test]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lust95

Dec 19, 2017
doesnt work for me :(

EDIT: it actually works. it dont appear at the night where u find amy sucking outside. right after that the sparkles appear.

Last edited:

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
doesnt work for me :(

EDIT: it actually works. it dont appear at the night where u find amy sucking outside. right after that the sparkles appear.
Oh, that could be because the Intro is on another map I think? You can also use the W key!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
How to take off shoe for Laura quest ?
I believe you've to press on the board next to the main door?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see that a lot of you had a problem with this quest, and I know there's also a "fix": View attachment 315824 (made by B0N himself I think?), but I think it was fixed on v0.001.5, if many of you guys still have this problem I'll merge the fix with my mod (it's a Map001.json file that I don't know what it does)

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Well, the difference between the two Map001.json files are that the event 055 (the cupboard where you've to leave the shoes) it changes a variable (mainquest -> hours), I'll add the file to the thread as an additional feature.

Ao2fik

Dec 15, 2018
when laura use your computer leave your shoes in entrance of hause and go to visit laura in your room HAW I LEAVE THIS SHOES

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
ok so there wont be any updates to the my new life game?
I don't get what you mean? The old My New Life which reached v.2.1+Extras no, that one's abandoned.
Revamped ver. (which I did this mod for) yes, I think it just got updated to 0.001.6.

• Haha
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote