Mod Abandoned Wrecker's My New Life: REVAMP Mod [v0.008.4 test]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Well, I checked the differences and it seems there's no change between original v0.001.6 and v0.001.7, so this version also works with 0.001.7 :)

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

BDI

May 23, 2017
The original mod. works beautifully with v1.7, v1.8. All that you really need is the cheat for money and the original works MUCH better.

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
What and were is exsatcly Bugs it can be come if i use it? O_O
No one specifically... the thing is that you need to actually go to all Jet's classes to start Jet's questline, and the event on each class doesnt modify the sex variable but insted it sets it, so if you've used the cheat to max, for example, sex ability, when you go to the class at the time of doing Jet's quest, your sex ability variable will be set to the value you're supposed to have after going to that class. Shortly, the variable will reset every time you go to Jet's classes. Another thing is that Revamped is practically linear, not completely, but you NEED to do some things after unlocking another things, let me explain, in MnL, you could, for example, choose what schoolmate questline you wanted do to, idk, Pam first, then Nadine, then, idk, Carol... Revamped isn't like that, you have to do certain quests in order to do other quests, for example, I can't start, with IDK, Sandra, you've to start with Sarah who introduces you to Jason, and later I'm not sure how but the plot ends with Brenda, then the plot goes to Jason, then to Brenda, then to Pam, then to Brenda and Jason separately, and then the plot comes back to Sandra... game design in Revamp is pretty linear, so I recommend just using the Money cheat, Adjusting Time and Movement Speed.

TBH, when I first made this mod, I haven't played the game, so now that I gave it a chance, I started to know some things I didn't know, like maxing skills, at the day I'm talking, its practically unnecessary, because the game is in pretty early developement, and doesn't have much content yet (I still don't know why Beg turned MnL into this) and the cheats that Firebane's mod has for old MnL, which are a lot, aren't needed on Revamped.

I've spaced out, sorry, but that's why I do not recommend maxing skills:
* Sex Skill and Endurance: variables are resetted with Jet's lessons, which are necessary to advance in the game.
* YouTV Popularity: no content yet.
* Stealth: it's useless, the only scene where I think stealth variable is involved is when you night visit Laura, where there's practically no content yet.
* Football: wtf, why do this variable even exists? and why did I added it as a feature? tf? (the values for this variable are 0 if you say you don't know how to play football on the school intro, and 1 if you say you do) (I don't remember if there's also a third option but you get what this does)

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Stealth mod like the original mod does not work.
Oh, sorry, I didn't see this comment.
About that, the mod works, yeah, but the Stealth variable has no use yet, I thought it prolongs the time you can do Laura's night event, but nah, it's just the same.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote