[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Unpaid Writer and Programmer team looking for a solid artist

WrittenCommissions

Feb 24, 2023
So. Me and my developer have been paired with each other for some time now. We have hammered out details on our first game! But, we scrapped it. Why? Because we are committed to the cause to making a good game. We need a third man, an artist, PREFERABLY 2-D artist. We can offer payment, but it would be payment that might be considered an insult to your skill. I understand this. Me and the programmer are working for free so... haha.

This brings us back to the above, we scrapped the storyline in favor of helping an artist make the game that they might want to salve for the lack / lesser pay issue.

I write erotica for a living. My profession. The other is a programmer --- for a living. We want to start producing custom erotic games. And if anyone thinks that nobody would pay for XYZ for XYZ amount of money --- honestly, I am a low end writer, I have seen some people charge 50 cents per word. It is about marketing, marketing, marketing. I do marketing, but I don't draw..... sadly.

We cannot offer this service to my rapidly growing erotica domain because we don't even have a sample prototype game. Naturally, the game will be promoted, sold, or whatever, but at this point in time we are just producing something that could be considered COMPLETED.

So, long and short - need artist, pay plus rev share, plus future prospects.

Plus, I host a team of 5 people. 2 developers, 1 graphic designer, and 2 virtual assistants. An artist seems like a good addition here, don't you?

WrittenCommissions#2072 hit me up! Love to hear from you

Reactions: realpookie

KkParasyteNSFW

Nov 1, 2023
Hello! 2D artist here. Hit me up on discord (kkparasyte) or twitter (KkParasyteNSFW).

Here are some of my work