[R>Writer] Paid Writer for game needed. [oath of loyalty]

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/oath-of-loyalty-v0-4-oath-of-loyalty.51991/

Basically, here's how it's going to work, I am going to give the person a general layout of the scene, what happens and some story plot... We'll work something out with more details later. I then am going to review and edit it if need be.

Paid per scene. Amount TBD. PM me if you are interested.

MUST BE ABLE TO WRITE IN PROPER ENGLISH.... links to your works also a plus.

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
Hiya! I'm a writer looking for work, and I'm very interested in writing for you! I can send you some legitimate writing examples, but if you'd like some easy access samples, you can visit on my patreon, and see some of my star wars writing.

Aug 24, 2019
Hello,

I am a writer with a few published erotic works. However, I have been writing for many years and may day job involves writing as well. Although I am currently in the processs of transitioning into a 3D artist and have mostly been search for one-time 2D/3D art-related gigs, while also working on my own game, your post caught my attention.

You may get an idea of my writing through some of my posts . However, I can also provide you samples of my fictional writing if you may require them. Feel free to contact me on Discord: SSBarry#1495 if you decide to consider me.

Kind regards.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I think I could help. I'm not a writer per se, but I have good grammar skills and can write. Give a scene and it wouldn't be difficult to write for it. I've played through the first one and the spelling was atrocious in several places, so I think anyone that can help with that might be an asset for sure, regardless of who it is.