[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Writer for hire (building own game)

Godmodeon

Jan 29, 2021
Introduction
I am a writer and game developer at the same time. Currently, I am building a game with a team of my own. I have a programmer tagging along with me from the game we are making together. We have decided to start another game. Therefore, we are open to recruiting either a 3D artist or a 2D artist who is interested in making games together. We are open to the topic of the games. Besides that, I have several scripts that are out in the open and ready for development.

Contact
You can either dm this post or pm me through Discord: Godmodeon #9905

Looking for
As for now, we are searching for 1 3D artist or a 2D artist that could work with us on a game on a part-time basis.

Genre of game
We are open to any genre and ideas you have in mind. We can discuss it once you have pm or dm me. Once we have a solid idea, I'll be writing out the stories and the artist will be responsible to create the art.

Payment
Currently, we are unable to afford to pay anyone as we too are starting from scratch. Hopefully, in a few months after development, we should be able to get some income in and have a profit-sharing together.

Attached below is a sample of my work that is recently written.
I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing the stories!
I truly hope that I will be able to work with you guys. Let's make great games together!
Cheers.

Reactions: Mando Logica