[R>Writer] Unpaid Writer for improving my story with jokes and humor!

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Project:
- The project is basically "Forbidden Forest" which takes place in modern world. MC's grandfather died and left him a note and map of forest which is protected by magic and there is hidden path. MC and his childhood friend start their journey to find the magical herb called "Serium" which can cure any disease. What secret could be hidden behind "Forbidden Forest" ?!

Developer:
- We're team of 3 people Askaram - artist, Xaos - Programmer and myself - Writer and main dev.

Looking for:
- Writer who can improve my chapter 1 with better jokes and humor!

Employment Type:
- Currently I don't have any money but I'll give future patreon revenue.

Work commitment:
- Long term because game is going to be in 12 chapters.

Preferred method of contact:
- discord at asurexe#6969 or email: nikvrya@gmail.com or pm here.

Job Description:
- The job is going to be flexible and long term. Who are seeking for expanding portfolio or who are new, you can contact me for the job. Let's work togather.

Additional comments:
- I have so many expectations from this project. Again those who are interested contact me on discord or email or pm here.
- Discord: asurexe#6969
- Email: nikvrya@gmail.com
- Pm on f95zone

Peace:)

Those who have more questions come on discord let's talk.

Reactions: Griinch
Mar 17, 2023
Hello! I read your post and the story sounds like it could be fun. I enjoy writing and have always wanted to be a part of something like this. I'd be interested in discussing it with you further.

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Project:
- The project is basically "Forbidden Forest" which takes place in modern world. MC's grandfather died and left him a note and map of forest which is protected by magic and there is hidden path. MC and his childhood friend start their journey to find the magical herb called "Serium" which can cure any disease. What secret could be hidden behind "Forbidden Forest" ?!

Developer:
- We're team of 3 people Askaram - artist, Xaos - Programmer and myself - Writer and main dev.

Looking for:
- Writer who can improve my chapter 1 with better jokes and humor!

Employment Type:
- Currently I don't have any money but I'll give future patreon revenue.

Work commitment:
- Long term because game is going to be in 12 chapters.

Preferred method of contact:
- discord at asurexe#6969 or email: nikvrya@gmail.com or pm here.

Job Description:
- The job is going to be flexible and long term. Who are seeking for expanding portfolio or who are new, you can contact me for the job. Let's work togather.

Additional comments:
- I have so many expectations from this project. Again those who are interested contact me on discord or email or pm here.
- Discord: asurexe#6969
- Email: nikvrya@gmail.com
- Pm on f95zone

Peace:)

Those who have more questions come on discord let's talk.
He definitely needs help in that department