[R>Writer] Share Unpaid Writer for Kingmaker, a medieval fantasy game.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Project:
The name of the game is Kingmaker. I made 5 builds so far and most of the mechanics are done. I just need to start adding some meat to those bones, but I feel like I'm not going at the pace that I need to to grow the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/kingmaker-v0-5-kingmaker.40888/

Developer:
It's a me. Kingmaker#4927 -

Looking for:
- Writer

Employment Type:
- Sadly I don't have a lot of money to pay you with. Gods be good to my donors but I don't have enough of them haha. I could scrounge something small, but it would be very small, mostly symbolic. Cup of coffee rates. For that I might take some days before I gather it and tell you to start, however.

Work commitment:
- Of course I'm not expecting anyone full time. You can work at your own pace on this thing. Just don't take as long as G.R.R takes to write a book haha.

It can also be a one time thing, or if we end up mixing up well we can discuss a partnership in the future. In that case we could share any hypothetical profits.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord or pms should be fine.

Job Description:
- I'm mostly looking for someone to help me add content to the game. I can give you some ideas for characters that I had planned, but if you have an idea in mind that fits into the game we can definitely do that as well. Sadly we don't have a real artists, but I promise I will do my best to bring it to life.

- Any scene should also have some skill checks from time to time, or to progress, since the game revolves around that. It doesn't have to branch out every time necessarily, but it should definitely have those to add flavor.

-I'm also looking for the characters to have a bit of build up before any sex scene.

-As for the kinks that you want to write in we can definitely accommodate that. But I'm not looking for noncon, gore, animal, and others I might be forgetting.

Additional comments:

- If you have any work sample for me to... well, sample, please do bring it.

Reactions: GenGenson

rforest1

Oct 21, 2020
I'd be interested in discussing it. Sent you a request on discord. poppabear618#6052

And don't worry about payment. Development is development. See how it goes.

Reactions: GenGenson