[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Writer for Ren'py based VN needs artist/coder

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I am interested in writing a FMC based game where the FMC has agency and slowly walks(or doesn't...will be a short playthrough) a slow path of corruption. She gets to choose when and who she interacts with, sexually or otherwise. Will also make fun of the usual tropes in FMC games. I can write her story, including branching paths. I do not have the hardware to create renders or do all the coding. I will write the script, with the branching paths(including pointers to the different paths. Will not have any form of "points" system, where she has to have so many points to open a path. It is all open to her. She can say yes or no to any interactions. Not things like "take a shower, yes or no" unless that might actually lead to something different. I have many other ideas but will keep them secret until "we" release it to the public. One thing that will never be in my writing, non-consensual. I am good with my co-conspirators using DAZ 3-D or whatever is used to create the stuff like Eva Kiss creates. Less enthusiastic about Honey Select but will settle, if cannot find someone to do the others. Will also consider 2D, if it is done well enough. I also would give some ideas about how I would want the characters to look, things like age, height, body style.

I put the pay info as shared but I am only looking for writing credit. If you want to work on the project with me, you are free to collect payment through any sources that do not limit the writing. Personally, things like incest or non-forced bestiality(where they just offer themselves to the animal and let it decide) are not my kinks but I know it is for many, so if we decide to give her those choices, then Patreon is obviously out. Contact me here first, will give my discord out to those that agree to work with me, then we can setup a server to discuss plans.

MisterKash99

Mar 27, 2021
Hi I'm a renpy programmer with a few years of experience and I'm interested in working with you. Send me a DM if you are interested.

Dazbrownie

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hey I'm a renpy programmer if the position is still empty dm me here or discord: Deadbeat Otaku#5559