[S>Writer] Writer / Game Designer with a NTR specialty.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Hello there! I’m KordNTR (pen name Arthur Kord) a writer and game designer with a penchant for netorare and netorase content. I am currently looking for a project to work on with a development team, although I am also open to commissions and short term project commitments. Whilst my specialty is in NTR content, I am not limited to it and I am happy to work on most types of content but I struggle to present my full passion for strictly vanilla works.

Skills

I have a diverse range of skills that, to save time, I will list:
  • Writing (Specialty NTR)
  • Game Design (Specialty turned based games and board games)
  • GDScript Coding
  • Graphic Design (UI/UX, Logos)
  • Playtesting

Work Samples

You can find my writing sample .

I would present an example of my game design work but that would unfortunately dox me more than I am comfortable with on f95zone.

Rates and Availability

My rates are highly flexible and depend on how much I will enjoy making the project. I am in a financial situation where I can afford to be selective with the projects I take on. If you need a baseline number you can assume it is somewhere between $50 to $200 for 1000 words depending on my interest in your project. That being said, if you are looking for a writer for a long term profitable project, then I am happy to discuss revenue sharing.

As for the time I am available to work, I have a limit of 15 hours a week to allocate.

Contact Information

If you are interested in working with me, please send me a direct message on f95zone with the details of your project. If it is something I am interested in, I will provide you with a discord link to discuss further. I look forward to hearing from you soon.