• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Writer] Unpaid Writer look for a project

kilmingor

Mar 3, 2023
About me:
I am a 24-year-old man who recently found out about his passion to write captivating stories. I have written a few short stories but now I want to be part of some game project because games have always been my passion, especially adult games. I am a big fan of the netorare genre and most of my short stories are NTR but I am willing to work on other genres of games.

Services:
I am ready to work on a short or long project it does not matter to me. I can work for no money as well as long as I am interested in the project but if you want to pay me of course I will not refuse. The words I can write per day or week depends on many things but if you have some requirements I will try my best to meet them. For now, I am free to work from Friday to Sunday- but that can change in the future.

Preferred method of contact:
You can find me on my discord Stiliyan#3776 or write me here.

I am looking forward to working with some of you and I hope I help you create a great game.