[R>Artist 3D] Share Writer looking for a 3D artist to collaborate with for a short kinetic novel [CLOSED]

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Greetings,

I'm a professional writer, looking for a 3D artist to collaborate with, for my upcoming KINETIC novel named 'One Night Stand'.

I've added all the necessary information about ONS below.

If you're interested in working with me, please leave a reply below (or PM) with links to your sample works.

---

Project:

'One Night Stand' is a short kinetic novel, which revolves around a middle-aged guy and a young woman (in her early 20s), getting together for a single night - each for their own selfish reasons.

Being a kinetic novel, ONS will not have any story branching or multiple endings - just one or two minor scene variations.

Its erotic scenes will mostly be just basic stuff - like vaginal sex, teasing, blowjob, masturbation, etc. - but with a small hint of corruption. (i.e. The male character will influence the female character to be more open/wild.)

All the sex scenes will be between just the two lead characters. No external characters will be involved in the erotic scenes. (i.e. no NTR, sharing, etc.)

Also, the story constantly shifts perspective between the two leads. So, in a way, this is a dual protagonist story.

The game will be made using renpy and I'll take care of the coding for it.

---

Developer:

As mentioned before, I'm a professional writer. I've been trying my hand at the mature visual novel medium for a few months.

One of my projects Under the moonlight (with Cainito Studio) ended recently. Hence, I'm looking to kick-start a new project in its place.

---

Looking for:

A capable 3D artist who can bring the script to life, with some attractive looking lead characters.

---

Employment Type:

(Revenue Share)

Whatever financial support the game gains from patreon will be the only source of revenue for ONS (and any future projects we work on.)

It will be shared as 40-60 between the writer and the artist. (With 60% of the share going to the artist and the remaining 40% to me)

All payments to the artist will be made via PayPal only.

---

Work Commitment:

In terms of development time, the original game (ONS) is planned to be 3-4 months long.

However, this stand-alone game is written in a way to also serve as an intro to a longer and more sophisticated story involving the main characters.

So, (once the game is completed) if the artist is interested in continuing the collaboration, we can expand ONS into a long-running visual novel.

---

Job Description:

I'll provide the script for each update - with proper description, poses and dialog.

However, as long as the mood of each scene is conveyed well, the artist can put their own spin on the art if they want.

Depending on the size of each update, the game would need around 75 to 100 images (jpg/png files) for each month/update.

The game as a whole would need a total of 5 characters and 7 locations.

It is important for the two main characters to look attractive (despite one of them being over 40).

---

Additional Comment:

- In order to finalize on working together, I'll need you to share a sample render based on my input.

i.e, I'll write a one-line description of a scene for any character & location that you already have in your hand (so, you won't need to have any new models just for this sample image). And you'll have to create the scene based on my description.

I can also write a sample scene based on whatever requirements you have, if you want to check my writing skills.

That way, both of us can have a quick feel of how we both work.

- Once we both agree on working together, we'll move over to discord for all communication during the project development.

- Please feel free to let me know if you have any other queries.

Last edited: