[R>Artist 3D] Share Writer looking for a Honey Select 2 artist to start on a detective visual novel

Apr 2, 2021
Hi, I am writing my own visual novel on Ren'py, on a detective/mystery solving theme and I am looking for a 3D artist who can help me with creating the renders.

The synopsis of the VN is as follow:

You have been working as the apprentice of the city's most capable and famous private investigator for two years. Following his mysterious, totally sudden death, which is deemed a suicide by the local police, you seek to unravel the mystery behind it. All the clue you have is a piece of note left by your mentor, which has 5 names on it, pointing to some of the most influential figures in the city. As you begin and go deeper into your investigation, you discover that there are much more behind your mentor's death - and it could possibly change the whole future for everyone in the city.

Project:
-Current name of the project is Nihilism.

Developer:
-Me, who is writing the script and doing the world building; A friend of mine will help with the coding;
and You, who will help us with the creation of renders/animations/GUI.

Looking for:
-Someone who is capable of creating stunning 3D characters and backgrounds; preferably Honey Select 2, but open to all other 3D-rendering programs. If you can do animation and customize GUI as well that would be awesome.

Employment Type:
-You will be the co-creator of this project; your name will be on the project alongside me. Like many others on this platform, we will set up our own patreon/itch-io/subscriberstar etc. and share the revenue.

Work commitment:
-I am currently studying so this will be a part time project for all of us. Maybe a few hours per week, and an update once a few months.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord: jd#3510

Additional comments:
-I speak fluently in English and Chinese. I can understand German, and have a basic grip on Japanese. So don't let language barrier stop you from joining us =)
-Right now the terms are all just tentatively set - If you don't like any of the terms above or want to change something, I am very open to discussion.
-Or: if you think my idea is shit and you have a better idea and you just want to start your project: I can join you as the writer and we can go from there.

Just dm me on discord and get the discussion going!