[S>Writer] Unpaid Writer looking for a project

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
What's up y'all. So i'm into writing smut, and I've been looking for something creative to get into, thus I thought I'd reach out here. I'm open to doing paid work but i'm mostly just looking for an opportunity to hone my skills and try something new. I'd say the quality of my writing is somewhat above average. I've worked professionally as an english tutor for several years. Beyond that i've done quite a bit of ERP, and created a few pieces of original smut as well. As far as kinks and fetishes I'm relatively open minded- though I'd prefer not to deal with anything too extreme.

With that being said rather than posting links to my old work, which I feel aren't entirely present skill level, I'd be happy to provide fresh excerpt in exchange for a prompt. If give me a general idea of what you're looking for in terms of length and content and I'll take a stab at it. Feel free to message me on here, or hit me up over discord. My handle is Mac_#6718
Cheers.

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
MickMalone. Hey m8. Got your message. For some reason I couldn't send you a direct reply. Whatever the case, I'm on it. I'll have something for you in a day or two. Any any other details come to mind let me know and I'll do my best to work them in.

Reactions: MickMalone

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
MickMalone Yo. I got your write up all ready to go. Not sure how best to contact you. I guess just message me your preferred contact info and I'll send you the doc.

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
Hey all, I just want to say thank you to everyone who's reached out to me. I've got plenty of work on my hands now, and I'm looking forward to getting into it all. With that being said I don't want to over do it by taking on too much work- so I'll no longer be accepting new offers until I've finished this current round of jobs.

Cheers.