[S> Other] [S>Writer] Writer looking for a team to create NTR stories

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Hi!
My name is Dan. I am a System analyst in IT, with a decade of experience, and 5 big projects in my portfolio with more than 2500 hours of hard work each. Worked in different environments and processes, was a Lead project manager, and Product Owner, and know a bit about programming (JS, Java, Python). The last project took me 8 months and a couple of thousand burnt brain cells, but we managed to get it by until deadline and provide the necessary value to the business. I am not bragging, just saying, that I do know how to get big things done.

Skills:
Dunno, decent, I guess)
Mostly written in Russian, but with some time could make it in English too. Working on a novel for 5 years already, and it already has 19 chapters, still far from finishing it, but working on it. Wrote about 10 short stories (about 35k symbols) all of them sfw and in Russian. Participated in some small contests (250-400 participants) and made it to a final couple of times, but never won a thing)
Tried to create a game with a bunch of guys once, but they ditched me, and then abandon the game. Pity though, the story could be interesting.
I have freacking loads of ideas. Sometimes I get tired and need a month or two without work, but I hope my productivity will help me to stack up materials before that so that nobody would be pissed off about the delay.

Tags I love, and most likely create really spicy stuff with:
Netorase (when both consents, if that makes sense), flat chest/small boobs, oldandyoung, submissive, soft BDSM, seduction, corruption, blowjobs, deepthroat, slave training, anal, plugs, cosplay, interracial, bukkake, gangbang, exhibitionism, ugly bastard. Oh and redheads are the best)

Tags I am ok with, so the content will be ok too, i guess:
Tityfuck, blackmail, NTR, vanilla, lesbian, traps, transformation, sissy

Tags I could do, but the result will be shitty:
gay, degradation, milf, plump/thick girls

Tags I am not doing:
loli, rape, gore, shota, bimbo

Preferred method of contact:
Discord @aDDont#7625
Telegram @dan_sheppard

Employment Type & Rates:
I have a good and steady job, so money is not a problem.
But if you wanna share a potential profit, I will be happy to receive some payments too) Bitcoins would do the trick.
So as long as a project is interesting, or you are a programmer/artist who wants to cooperate - feel free to dm me) I am like, all ears)

Availability:
Have about 10-16 hours a week to do a job. For now at least.

Work Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional comments:
I want to create a cool immersive stories, with deep characters and passionate scenes, with good quality.
Hate pointless grind in games. I think it's cool when game took you slowly to a journey. And because it's an adult game I think that all things that not related to sex scenes should either get you spiced up, either develop the characters. So in my wet dream, we would create a game that will be so cool, that noone want to skip even a one line or scene. And never get bored. :)

So if you are a team who struggles with ideas - I am your guy. If your characters are boring dolls and you don't like it - I am your guy. If you good at drawing/rendering/animating/programming and seeking new project with a tags above - I am your guy.

Additionaly, I can buy some work related stuff if needed, like assets, and software if needed. Can draw something like this for the reference, if really needed - examples attached. I know some shit for UI/UX so can create interface prototypes if needed.

My drawings:
aDDont-876710-Milana_Fingering.jpg aDDont-880228-Milana_Standing.png
Text related AI generated pics:
00391-1468525932-innocent seductive smile in profile by _sakimi_-gigapixel-standard-scale-4_00x.png 01621-1935533910-grumpy girl preparing food for her daddy in home clothes, (((poor man's home)...png

That's it) Have a wonderfull day)
Peacefull sky for everyone

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sergii-g

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
Из искреннего любопытства: с таким огромным багажом знаний, опыта и возможностей, почему Вы самостоятельно не хотите сделать проект? Или "вся изюминка" именно в команде?

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Из искреннего любопытства: с таким огромным багажом знаний, опыта и возможностей, почему Вы самостоятельно не хотите сделать проект? Или "вся изюминка" именно в команде?
Обычно все упирается в лень, если честно) Я прекрасно представляю объем работы только для писателя/сценариста, а если сверху накинуть еще разработку и художественную составляющую - то это вообще неподъемный ад. Либо качество будет совсем "прекрасным", т.к. все будешь делать спустя рукава.
Еще мне оч интересно посмотреть как художник/3д моделист сделать сцены и персонажей по моим описаниям. Желание увидеть все это на экране будет дополнительным мотивирующим фактором. Наверное))

А если вопрос в том, что почему сам команду не соберу - ну в принципе можно было бы) Может и так сделаю)

• Red Heart
Reactions: sergii-g

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
та не, вопрос именно не в сборе команды, а в самостоятельности. Мне всегда казалось, что для айтишника/кодера, переполненного идеями, легче и проще запилить что-то самостоятельно (учитывая, сколько инструментов доступно нынче)) Остальным "участникам" о такой самостоятельности можно только мечтать)). Я до этого объявления думал, что участие в команде - это - куча дополнительных "рамок" и условностей, в то время как "одиночка" - ничем не ограничен и свободен в своих творческих порывах. По итогу - больше шансов увидеть именно свое любимое творение - каким его видит Ваше воображение и желает душа)).
Любопытно,
Желаю безграничной удачи в реализации задуманного ;)

Reactions: aDDont