[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Writer looking for help to make a Fantasy game

Simokh

Aug 4, 2020
As mentioned in the title, I'm looking for people who are down to bring a certain project to life. I started this with a talented programmer/ artist, but he ended up getting married and it was put on an indefinite hold.

I have been writing novels for a living for a few years now, so I'm confident in my writing abilities. I already have the entire script for the first episode done and ready. The project is titled "The Bookstore Mage" and it's a modern fantasy where our MC inherits his Grandpa's bookstore and becomes a Mage. You can DM me on discord for more details if interested. I can also provide samples of my previous works so you can get a general idea about my writing style.

Now this is a passion project, so it sucks but it will be unpaid for now. I know everyone is tired of hearing it, but we can set a Patreon for this and split the earnings if it goes to that.

I'm not really expecting much posting this, but I do hope to find like minded people with some spare time.

Discord: simo_____

kinrean

May 12, 2018
you really need to put more detail , like what engine coder you need, and style of artist.
as it seem this project have started.

type of story this is, like what kind of tags.

and it better to show how good of a writer you are and not just say that you are good.

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

vinaysagarcg

Jun 18, 2020
Hey there! I’ve got some solid 3D experience, especially in commercial advertisements. While I don't have much experience in NFSW but am interested and want to start my journey in NSFW, I’m well-versed in Blender, Maya, ZBrush, and Houdini, so I’m hoping my skills will be a great fit for your project!