• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 3D] [S>Writer] Writer looking for job opportunities.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Skills: [/ B]
-Easy to create believable characters.
-Adaptability to any type of story, however I prefer fantasy.

Preferred contact method: [/ B]
-Here through a DM.

Type of employment and rates: [/ B]
-I agree to work for free, but only if I do it in my free time, although I prefer paid ($ 120 USD per month part-time). I'm not a fan of commission fees, but I can accept it too.

Availability: [/ B]
-In my free time, part time (6 hours).

Work samples: [/ B]
- Nic01.png Meren

"Every man or woman must decide whether to walk in the light of creative fun sex or in the darkness of destructive abstention."
She believes that helping others is her goal in life. When speaking she will do so gently, she has very strong opinions about sex and will fight tirelessly for what she wants.
She is determined and strong-willed, but seldom uses that energy for her own benefit; Meren will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity, not to take advantage of the situation he is in, but to create the balance he needs around him.
She often thinks that nothing would help the world more than using love, compassion, and sex to soften the hearts of tyrants.
piojo.png Niall `The flea, heart of fire´.
"I am selfish, impatient and a little bit insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and sometimes I am difficult to control. But if you can't treat me at my worst, then you sure don't deserve me at my best. "
Niall is captivated by the emotion of the moment and wants everyone else to feel that way too. He is so generous with his time and energy when it comes to encouraging others.
Niall is captivated by the emotion of the moment and wants everyone else to feel that way too. He is so generous with his time and energy when it comes to encouraging others.
He loves to be in the spotlight, for him the whole world is a scene where fun and sex cannot be absent.