[S>Writer] Writer looking for long term or short term project. paid/share/unpaid see details inside.

xBc

Apr 13, 2019
Skills:
-Creative writing & Dialog
-Story development
-World building

Mostly worked on novels and short stories interested in dabbling with script writing as most of my current projects are either on hiatus or personal projects I am taking a break from.
Do have a basic understanding of Ren'Py as I played with making my own in my free time but got tired of trying to work on assets, learn 3d modeling, and audio, all while trying to write a story.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: Naka#4829
Or DM me here

Employment Type & Rates:
Mainly looking for a fun side project so if I like your idea enough or we mesh well will be willing to start unpaid with share down the line.
Full commitment meaning I drop side projects, and spend my writing time working solely on your project will require pay. Which will depend on the scale of the project.

Availability:
Fairly flexible but real life will always come first. I work full time and have minor engagements throughout the week but generally am at least responsive while at work or engaged in other projects. Time actually put into writing, proofing, and editing will vary from week to week but would probably average 10-20 hours a week depending.

Work Samples:
Here are some very short snippets of projects, all of which are still currently being worked on or have intent to continue so I don't want to share too much, but glad to talk shop and give you some on the spot examples as well based on writing prompts or even your own ideas.

Additional comments:
I won't waste your time so don't waste mine. If you come to me with a project I don't think will fit my style or preferences I will let you know.
I'm sure writers are a dime a dozen, and I do not claim to be the best in the business. It is simply a hobby I enjoy and am passionate about. Looking for a project that will actually be completed.
While I did attend university for writing, I never completed it due to deployment and lack of will power upon returning.
I do not have any published or finished projects at the moment, most of my personal writing is for fun with no intent on ever truly completing them. And projects I have done in the past have always fallen through due to someone losing interest in the project.

Last edited: