[S>Writer] Writer looking for text-based games

enyu2

Jan 12, 2019
Let me talk about myself a bit before filling out the fields below. You can call me enyu or whatever you want to. I'm an amateur writer and don't really mind money on any project I work on. Of course this does not mean I'll write a hundred thousand word book for you without getting paid. If the thing you ask of me goes beyond anything I can do in my free time to have fun; I'll probably ask for payment. I enjoy writing about taboo kinks much more than I do writing about vanilla ones.

For the text-based part, it's not really a requirement and I can write dialogues too, but I enjoy directly writing stories more.

Skills:
Reading and writing are probably my two biggest hobbies. I'd not shy away from saying that I'm a good writer; I can at least say that I'm a lot better than average.

Preferred method of contact:
PM me here or on discord, my name there is enyu2 too.

Employment Type & Rates:
Leaving this empty, but I can say that I'll gladly work on any project I enjoy, whether you ask for something small or big.

Availability:
Heavily depends. Like I said, enjoying the thing I write comes before anything for me. Other than that, I'm a college student and have a lot of free time on my hands.

Work Samples:
Things I write are usually meant to see only by a few people so I'll not share them here, but go ahead and give me any prompt to work with after a bit of talk about your project.

Additional comments:
I'm looking to be given direction more than anything. Please do not give me an image folder and wait for me to do all the job. What I ask of you is a kind of flowchart of your story, where what happens on every chapter is told in a few words.

Sep 8, 2019
Hi there!
I saw your post here and decided that it will be better to try to contact you rather than regretting it later.

In short, I'm working on a game like this using RPG maker engine. You know, harvest moon like thing where the player build relationship with the villager while trying to build the farm. I'm already past building the basic mechanic and right now working on the graphics, game narrative, and — the most important thing — scaling down the ideas :LOL:

I know this might not be your best interest, it will be a lot of writing dialogue. In my mind, I would like this game to be short on narrative (dialogue, naration, and in-game text), but somehow impactful enough on each words.

Expect this game to be slow in progress because I have day job and children to take care of, so this game is on the lower side of my priorities. But everyday, I always work on this game at least a bit, either working on gamedev document, sketching, or putting ideas on RPG maker itself.

Let me know if you're interested. I would happy to share my current gamedev docs if you are interested in this project.

Cheers

PS: It seems that I couldn't DM you here and couldn't find your username on discord, so I reply on this thread directly.