Ren'Py Writer looking to contribute to projects

itoen

Apr 19, 2019
I'm a fairly experienced creative fiction/investigative nonfiction writer looking to contribute however I can to anyone's big, medium, or small scale project. I am looking to aid in any type of game, working closely with the team to help craft the best work possible.

I've posted elsewhere on here on my old account, and wanted to create this new one specifically to manage writing requests. I'll do my best, with this in mind, to respond as expediently as possible.

I've worked professionally as a ghost writer in the past. The biggest challenge I've routinely faced is adapting my writing style to varying characters and personalities, and in doing so I've developed a knack for adaptive prose. My greatest aim with respect to any game I work in is to get to adapt my style to the point that the writing disappears into the characters themselves.

I can work well in most genres, though I of course have my preferences/fetishes, working in which will likely net better results. Let me know the direction you aim to take/are taking your game so I can pitch myself most best for you.

I don't work for free, but I don't work expensively.

DM me if interested, and I can provide samples of my work closest to the genre/style you're aiming for.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
By doing this youre providing an immeasurable service ty. I can write and program but i dont find it fun. I love messing with modelling. Thanks for doing this