[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Unpaid Writer: looking to team up with animator/artist for VN.

• Thread starter Deleted member 290972
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 290972

Project:
No project started, but the general idea is to create engaging and interactive story; with a premise similar to Power Rangers. I have an idea if it was possible; to create a Power Ranger VN with an adult content theme. Or something, similar to Power Rangers obviously for copyright reasons. I also have a title in mind, but will not disclose it publicly.

Developer:
I wouldn't consider myself a Dev. Just looking to brainstorm with someone and potentially see if we can get ideas off of the ground.

Looking for:
2D/3D artist/animator.

Employment Type:
As of right now, this would just start off as unpaid. But, if a team was formed and profit would be possible; then it'd be changed. Most likely to Revenue Share. It's up for discussion.

Work commitment:
As of right now, this would be a one off project. With potential to be more should we form a team and work well together. This is somewhat casual so, part-time would be the initial time requirement.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord would be fine or via here to start with.

Job Description:
A very very beginning stage project. Looking for a 2D/3D Animator/Artist who may be looking for a writer. This would be for brainstorming and talking; to see if the idea could get wings. Looking for commitment and for someone who won't flake out. So, if you have a very complicated and busy life; this probably isn't for you. If you're looking for potential team up and what I think could be a fun time in creating...contact me.

Additional comments:
Listen, I want to be very clear here. This is the very very beginning stages of an idea. No money is involved (at this time). But, ideas can't go anywhere without competent people or without well....an idea. Money can't be made without that idea being planted. And, while I believe if I wanted to I could learn more about animation and all that; the truth is I'm a writer. I don't have the time to learn how to use the software to create models and write a story; or PC requirements to run those programs.

I don't posses the necessary skill set to create models that are engaging and aesthetically pleasing to the eyes/mind. Although, I'd definitely want to give input on how I think they should look. That being said, I'm just a writer with ideas. I've read numerous VN's on this site. I love most the stories I've read on here, but many are plagued with typos and just cookie cutter plots. I like sex...I mean who doesn't, but the stories that have substance are always more interesting and much more erotic.. I'm tired of the MC's being this sex craved maniac, with no social skills. I mean, nothing wrong with the MC liking sex, but I guess I want a more realistic approach to it.

I want to create a story that allows choices to mean something, to create an immersive story that pulls you in as a reader. To create a story that while it has sex in it, it's something to built up to and be earned...with fun surprises along the way. I want to create a mix of fun, serious, adventure and action...etc.

I want to create stories with characters the reader can relate to. I know that can't happen for every person, but it would be something to have characters in the story relate to the reader in some way, shape or form.

I love writing, I love telling stories, I love engaging the imagination; being able to create and tell a story that is both erotic and engaging would be amazing. I could go on and on and on about my passion and ideas; but I won't.

The point is, while there are A LOT of good stories on here. Many, (in my opinion) are plagued with bad writing/typos, an unrelatable MC...etc. Anyway, if you are an artist/animator interested in potentially working with a writer contact me. I'd be interested in chatting with you about my idea and seeing where it goes from there.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Last edited by a moderator: