[R>Writer] Unpaid Writer needed for 2D sandbox game in a medieval setting

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
Project:
The game we're currently working on has the working title 'The Hunter'. A Hunter is an expert in capturing and killing beasts. The player will be able to finish contracts and raise his reputation. Successfully finishing contracts will make his reputation rise, making it possible to interact with characters with a high reputation.

Developer:
We currently are a team of three, and artist, a coder and the dude who tries to manage it all (that's me).

Looking for:
There are currently four characters planned. One of the characters already has a list of scenes the artist is working on. We are looking for a writer who can think of the main storyline for the other characters.

Employment Type:
Unfortunately, unpaid. All money I can invest, I invest into the artist and coder. We don't make money yet, if we open a Patreon shared revenue is an option. We won't open one until we have a 0.2 version, though.

Work commitment:
You can work on the project when you have the time, but we want to have a consistent writer who we can rely on.

Preferred method of contact:
Comment in this thread, or send me a message on Discord: UnagiGames#3609

Job Description:
We are looking for someone with an affinity for a medieval fantasy setting. We set up the basic characters, and you can extend them to your own tasting (their personality, looks already have been decided). For one of the characters, we already have a few events planned. For the other characters, you're completely free to be as creative as you want, as long as it's believable.

Additional comments:
I just wanted to thank you for reading through this thread. Even if you don't decide to comment on this thread, I hope you have a very nice day!