Writer needed! Inceton games

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hi, in order to take our content to the next level we need another WRITER!

What we're looking for:
A person who is passionate about writing! That preferably has experience in writing "erotica" content, who enjoy that kind of games and who has a sense of humor.
Required knowledge of the screenwriting format.
Perfect knowledge of the ENGLISH language and grammar!
Someone who can meet deadlines! (Important!)
Someone who can keep secrets! (Uuuuu spooky!)
Required Discord account.
A person who is willing to do this job for at least 1 year! (If not longer.)
(Don't be discouraged if you don't have any experience maybe you have talent.)

What will you get:
Monthly pay via PayPal
Work when you want from home!
Dependent on the quality of content a pay raise!

How to apply: Send us your resume to: inceton.games@gmail.com
The resume should include links to your previous work (If there is any).And a reason why you think you are the right person.
Everyone who applies will get a "test" to write a 500 word erotica story on a subject that we will tell you about in the email.

You should consider this as a side job (In the begging). If you prove yourself to be a good writer and someone with whom we will work a longer time you will get a bigger salary.
Best regards
Inceton games team

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I'll be sending in my resume when I get home from work tonight. :biggrin:

Reactions: SCP 001

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
When can we expect to receive an email? Also, will the test story need to be written in a novel or screenplay format?

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Hi Inceton - you once did a game based on Stormbringer's great story The Wife and the Black Gardeners 2.

Hope you will return to themes of interracial and pregnancy risk. There are several Stormbringer stories that are ripe for this kinetic novel game treatment :)

In fact I would LOVE a reimplementation of Black&White Photoshoot where you add more dialog and snazzier graphics to really boost the Embarrassed Nude Female, interracial taboo, pregnancy scare, and cuckold themes!