[S>Writer] Paid Unpaid Writer offers services

Radendo

Nov 27, 2021
Good day folks,

I am looking for a new hobby. I have been writing text based rpgs for over 10 years now and my english is very good (am of german origin and could also translate towards german or even dutch as I speak those languages)
I have experience in writing sexual content for years with different plot characters and am really into VNs.
I played female charcters as well as male ones ofc. I am willing to start as a trial (unpaid) and if and when we get things done we could always discus a certain amount as a fee.

So if you are interested in a writer, please feel free to text me on discord #1880 Radendo

I am really looking forward to start a new challenge! Add me and we get to talk more

Apr 27, 2021
Hello, I am doing a project in RPG Maker, about a curious and innocent girl and her corruption process until she is a woman who loves sex in all its forms. The idea is to have a large number of options to make (by the player) that will take different paths and a large number of stories to develop. I can send you the proposed diagram of the characters and their profiles, and you could select some of them to develop their story and dialogues. There will be a choice.