• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Writer/Programmer looking for artist for Collaboration.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi, I looked around and it seems like this isn't the worst place to put this out there.

I'm developing a story currently. The work for what I imagine will be the first release is pretty much finished, though I might tweak it a bit here and there. What I need to actually do that release is to find an artist.

I am looking to do this through Patreon or if it works out a more taboo friendly alternative. As such I think it would be best if the medium for the art was more on the realistic side, whether that be 3d models like the majority of games here, or 2d will be up to whoever takes me up, I guess. I simply don't want the art to be the turn off.

Full disclosure this is my first time working on any project at all. However I'm pretty confident in my writing and I'm getting by just fine with Ren'Py and Python.

The story is going to be mostly centered on the relationship between the dual protagonists, who are intended to be Twins, Alexander and Alexis, because parents of twins can't help themselves and always name them the most confusing shit.

That said there will be other characters to work with, their father will play a major role in the prologue and their mother will be a character throughout. Sometime around the 3rd release I plan on introducing fully their Aunt, who of course is their mother's twin sister. As the story progresses she'll invite our protagonists to her modeling studio which is where they'll meet other characters with whom some extra character and sexual development can occur.

Obviously incest is going to be a central theme, though I'm trying to make it a believable romantic relation rather than the Big Brother Man of the house style fuckathon.

Other themes you'll need to be comfortable with include exhibitionism, anal, male on male scenes, and some light S&M.

So, If you're interested either reply here or PM me, I'd love to see some of your work and see if we can work together. We can discuss how we'll split the proceeds in private. I'll also be willing to give more detailed information at such time.

Sornee

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I could be, I suppose it depends on what you're needing in an artist... send me a private message and we can discuss it.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I can try to make the render... but i need to read the story... and so on. Check my stuff on debiantart. If you are intrested

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I can try to make the render... but i need to read the story... and so on. Check my stuff on debiantart. If you are intrested
Hey, I've found an artist for this one since, but thanks for the offer. Look around and keep up your skills, there's always an indie dev who's looking for an artist.

Reactions: FetishCollectorD

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hey, I've found an artist for this one since, but thanks for the offer. Look around and keep up your skills, there's always an indie dev who's looking for an artist.
We are looking for an artist for our project as well. We are still in the very early stages of development but let me know if interested all the same. @instancabile