[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] [Writer/Proofreader] — Five years writer in the making offering his humble services.

Shinoera

Jan 13, 2019
Greetings to all :HideThePain:
Let me introduce myself succinctly, Shinoera, someone who wants to make a living from his creations. And as you know it's not easy, I offer my help to help others and myself to progress (and maybe earn money, it seems it's an important thing in life).
So, I begin!

Skills:
— I've been writing for several years now, whether it's science fiction, fantasy, fantastic or realistic fiction. I first gained experience in my mother tongue, French, before deepening the learning of my English and starting to write in this language. It's now been two years since I started, and I think I have a relatively acceptable skill level for someone who is not a native speaker. I think my experience, no matter how small, can be a plus for a project.
— My greatest asset is that I plan my stories in great detail, even if they seem "laughable" or "absurd" in their departures. I always make it my business to have a plot prepared, or at least a vanishing point to which to converge that would allow me, or the possible person who could help me, to be able to continue the story even if I were to disappear.
— I learned a lot during those 4 years of experimenting with the importance of characters (mainly due to the criticisms I was receiving at the time ) so that over time I ended up acquiring a certain mastery in creating characters, their personalities, their backgrounds, etc.
— Describing sexual scenes or simply scenes from everyday life is a given.

— I can also proofread and make coffee.

Obviously my writing has flaws, but that's not for me to tell you :sneaky:

Preferred method of contact:
— Here my Discord : Shinoera#1768. Maybe we can also do some games of Overwatch... :unsure:
— E-mail : leo.personlepoder@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:
— I can do this for free for a while, although to be perfectly honest a source of income would be preferable, especially if the amount of work is considerable.

Availability:
— I'm flexible on this. Mostly I work in the afternoon, from 2pm to 7pm and I go back to work from 9pm to 11pm (in France). But I can change my schedule if it's really essential. So maybe the time difference would be a problem, but I have my doubts about that.

Work Samples:
— Here is where I've posted some of my stories (most of them are for men of culture, but I've also written for a female audience and for myself, so, for my dream) : . Not all my stories are in there. I'm keeping some of them for me, and I work on them again and again... yeah, that stupid :sneaky: Also, some of this story aren't translated to English.
Here are more examples of my work (in my native language) and the number of words written : . Arca being even my first story ever written and still today the one whose script and writing I continue to advance. I even made drawings with a colleague at the time:
Arca-2-Shino&Zimpo.jpg Arca-1-Shino&Zimpo.jpg
But... don't ask me to draw like this now... That was 4 years ago... FeelsBadMan
For those who wonder how many words I was able to write in total (and therefore if a long term project would be possible), here is the number of page and word for the old version of Arca:
Screenshot_1811.png
And here, for a community project :
Screenshot_1812.png
Knowing that I wrote more than 100,000 words on WebNovel, I must have written more than 200,000 words since my beginnings. I'm sorry if that what too much to read, but I think now you aware of my works and my methods x)

Soooo !
If ever you are interested, don't hesitate to come and talk to me, whether it's just to discuss or to tell me about your project.
I hope that my presentation will make you want to take me on your team...
And goodbye, i guess... :HideThePain: