[R>Artist 3D] Share Writer Recruiting Experienced Artist and Programmer

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Project:
The Foreign Exchange Student

It's about a young man from Spain who is currently in school to become a doctor. During his fourth year in college, he is presented with an opportunity to take part in a program that will send him to America to further his education in medicine. He will be interning at a hospital while attending classes and living the American life and all the tribulations American college and work brings.

Developer:
Collaboration (Possible team creation)

Possible Tags:
3DCG, Big Ass, Big Tits, Corruption, Cosplay, Creampie, Dating Sim, Exhibitionism, Female Domination, Foot Job, Groping, Group Sex, Humiliation, Male Domination, Harem, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Romance, School Setting, Sex Toys, Spanking, Teasing, Tit Fuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Stripping, Anal Sex

Looking for:
3D Artist(s)
Ren'Py/VN Programmer

Employment Type:
Shared. The story is within Patreon guidelines/ToS. A page can/will be created for promotion and support.

Work commitment:
I'm currently a full-time student. I spend a few hours in the morning in class. After that, I spend most of my time researching and writing.

I'm located in the US (MT Time Zone). -2 East Coast, +1 West Coast

This story currently has a complete written introduction and first chapter. The second chapter is currently being written. Team members will be encouraged to supply feedback and ideas for the story. I want to make sure all sides will compensate graphical and or programming capabilities.

I'm not an accredited writer or anything but I think my writing speaks for itself. Message me for a link so you can read what I have so far. (I would post it here but I don't want to deal with the repercussions of someone stealing the story.)

Preferred method of contact:
You can PM me here on the forums or contact me via Discord Aweful#1774

Job Description:
3D Artist(s) will be responsible for renders and animations (if possible).
An experienced Ren'Py programmer that will be able to supplement the writers written work appropriately.

Additional comments:
This will be my first project. Any and all suggestions and help is appreciated. I hope this story can become a proper visual novel as I feel it should be. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact me and we can discuss the project further. I will also tell you more about me as well as I would like to hear about you. Until then,

Thank you!

Last edited:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I've been messaged by a few people for the coding side of the story. This project is need of a 3D artist.

I understand it's the most valuable part of any project. I'm willing to wait for the right person(s) to take up the challenge.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
3D artist here.

Check my signature for examples of some of my work. If something interests you, let me know in a DM.