[S>Writer] Writer Service looking for a team to join in

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Skills:

- I have 3 and a half years of experience as a freelance writer, working almost exclusively on NSFW commissions. Most of what I’ve worked with with romance visual novel stories a narrator on a fantasy game and Some NTR fetish story

- I’m able to write aggressively when someone suggested me some ideas and just by looking at the picture

- I am also able to provide other services such as giving some ideas to the stories and helping how the scene would present.

Preferred method of contact:

- I’d prefer to use discord but i am open for using any communication flatform on the internet.

Employment Type & Rates:

- I am able to do either freelance/commission basis work or longer term work. Specifics would depend on whether the project would be short-term or long-term, with my current rate of 120- 300 USD with roughly making a 10 thousand to 20 thousand words a month being used as the basis subject to change based on negotiation and the project itself. would accept revenue share if the developer is serious about bringing the game to completion; otherwise, depending on the work requested, we can arrange the price. Any payment must be in US currency or PayPal.

Availability:

- Availability is highly flexible since i usually write for 3 to 5 hours and can be discussed depending on the project, what I am needed to do, and any differences in time zones that need to be accounted for.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor