Writer wanted for development team

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey Folks,

Looking for a writer to join an existing devleopment team:
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-11-cheekygimp.10549/
This game has been running for a year and is already wildly mildly ;) popular and almost in the top 100 (115 and climbing) adult games on Patreon. The game is heavy on dialog (no grind), so looking for someone who thinks they would be up to the challenge. The expectation would be that they would work alongside the current writer (me) and write some scenes for each episode and also help develop storylines. So if interested, please give the game a whirl and if you think the current style is something you could work with, then please DM me.
This will be a paid position.

Thanks,

CG

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Once upon a time there were 3 bears.

Momma bear, Daddy bear and gender fluid bear (because we are inclusive here and we don't want to hurt the feelings of the Tumblr Tarts).

They all lived in a semi detached house on a Council estate because the rent for cottages in the woods is astronomical and nobody is paying those prices I tells thee.

One day while they were all at work, Brunettelocks (patent pending) broke in looking for some jewelry to fund her crack habit.

After browsing the house for the best part of an hour all she'd found was some cheap costume jewelry and a couple of pound coins down the side of the sofa. Remembering people that live on Council estates aren't likely to be hiding much in the way of disposable cash she decides to escape back through the window she climbed in from and go by her wrap for the night.

And they all lived miserably ever after.

What?

2 of them are working dead end jobs and can only afford a Council house, their kid is in it's late 20's and still lives at home and Brunettelocks is a crack whore .... how happy were you expecting them to be?

I dus gud writing wit perfik Englund.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Once upon a time there were 3 bears.

Momma bear, Daddy bear and gender fluid bear (because we are inclusive here and we don't want to hurt the feelings of the Tumblr Tarts).

They all lived in a semi detached house on a Council estate because the rent for cottages in the woods is astronomical and nobody is paying those prices I tells thee.

One day while they were all at work, Brunettelocks (patent pending) broke in looking for some jewelry to fund her crack habit.

After browsing the house for the best part of an hour all she'd found was some cheap costume jewelry and a couple of pound coins down the side of the sofa. Remembering people that live on Council estates aren't likely to be hiding much in the way of disposable cash she decides to escape back through the window she climbed in from and go by her wrap for the night.

And they all lived miserably ever after.

What?

2 of them are working dead end jobs and can only afford a Council house, their kid is in it's late 20's and still lives at home and Brunettelocks is a crack whore .... how happy were you expecting them to be?

I dus gud writing wit perfik Englund.

First pass tells me you're writing is sharp, saracastic, funny and flows well. Second pass tells me you're from the UK. Third pass, I start over-analysing and thinking that you're implying that I'm the council house (or costume jewelery) and you're baby bear absconding for a vastly improved life of habitual crack-smoking. I'm not reading it a fourth time! :)

I like it. Is that an application for the position or just some Avaron'ish graffiti on my post? :)

Reactions: Avaron1974
Feb 3, 2018
What is the workload like? How much would roughly be required and is this a one time thing?

I like to think I can kind of almost write...sort of. Hopefully my lack of grace and confidence sells...

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I currently write for Vilelab's, Indecent Desires. If you are familiar with it, and have some interest in my writing abilities, let me know. NOTE: I write dialog for all of the characters in the game, so I have to be flexible.
Regards,

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Hello CheekyGimp , I offer myself as a writer but without asking for any revenue. I'm unemployed and willing to gain experience in game writing. I have more than 20 years experience as RPG(physical games) player and RPG Master. It would be an honor to me helping you in the plot building and history concept. Again, I expect no revenue at all, so you can pick me and still get the writer you're searching for. Thank you in advance. Best Regards.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey folks,

Thanks for interest, but currently the application request is closed and I'm in the process of replying to everyone to let them know the outcome.
For anyone that only replied to this forum and didn't actually DM me, apologies for not getting back to you. I received a LOT of DMs on this forum and discord (and Patreon), so I was using my DM inboxes to keep track of interested parties and wasn't cross-referencing against people who commented but didn't DM (I did explicitly ask for DMs).

Thanks CG