[R>Writer] Paid Share Writer wanted - Where the Heart is

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This position has been filled. Thanks for the interest

Project:
- Where the Heart is a well established game (Top 60 on Patreon with 1600+ patrons) and has been up and running for over3 years.

Developer:
-
- https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-19-official-release-cheekygimp.10549/

Looking for:
A writer.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share / Paid

Work commitment:
- Long term. Whatever hours suits you.

Preferred method of contact:
- Start with a DM via F95 and we can then move the conversation to Discord.

Job Description:
-Familiarity with renpy is a must
-Familiarity with the game is a must
- Looking to expand the team: Seeking a writer to join the writing team and share the workload.
-Including myself, we are currently a team of 3 but would like to expand the team as WTHI continues to grow.
-Open to different options so if you are someone who can hit the ground running and and wants to join the Dev team and contribute to episode creation, we can offer revenue share. This is primarily what we are looking for.
However, if you are just someone with talent looking to get some experience and help out on an established game (with a view to eventually joining the dev team), please let me know.

Additional comments:

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
If you are still looking for a writer, I'd love to show you some of my work. I am a fan of WTHI and was a patron for quite some time.

bombouzo

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, I'd like to get in on WTHI. I am inexperience in terms of producing a game, but have been a player of adult entertainment for almost 5 years. Mail or discord me if you'd like to talk to me. mrspockis@gmail.com or hortluck#1207