[R>Writer] Share Unpaid Writer who will mainly take charge on the dialogues

TheNormalizer

Apr 4, 2023
Who we are looking:
Position: Writer
Payment: Unpaid at start, promise to share in future, negotiations in PM/Discord.

Expectations:
We are looking for a writer who will mainly take charge on the dialogues and keep the characters in line.
The overall story, peoples and their characters are made up, but we are open to any suggestions.

We need a person with good English who can work in group, we are not looking for an employee but a partner, if you join you will have to work on the graphics already created(we have the prologue and much of it for the first episode ready) but you will have your input on the characters and story in the future.

About the game itself and its concept:
Modern times, monsters, some horror, some mysticism, graphic violence. Romance, sex of course. Missions and the choice of members for them, the skils of the protagonist and his associates that will matter, the absolute influence of the player on the events of the game, every girl will be able to be rejected, every sex scene and kink avoidable.

Engine: Renpy
Graphics: Daz3d

If you are interested and want more information you can write priv on the forum or at (preferred by me) discord: theNormalizer#1336

TheNormalizer

Apr 4, 2023
Are you guys still looking?
Currently one writer is engaged and we are in the process of checking his skills, if he doesn't do well I will get back to you, maybe you will still be interested, if he shows good side I will also let you know and report the thread for closure.
It would be a pity to engage you if nothing should come out of it at the end, I would not like to waste your time, nevertheless, thanks for your response.