[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Writer with lot of ideas search ren'py coder and 3d artist for adult games development.

CorkDude50

Nov 11, 2018
Project:
The Project still doesn't have a name

Developer:
Me

Looking for:
Ren'py coder, 3d artist

Employment Type:
share of the revenue in equal parts

Work commitment:
part- to full- time commitment, i have lots of ideas, so it can become something recurring if everyone like it

Preferred method of contact:
initial contact here, after mail and chat, and skype

Job Description:
I am a writer with lot of new ideas for adult games. i search for a ren'py coder and a 3d artist to develop and put on the market new visual novels/games. the Idea is to sold the games and share the revenues equally between us. I just want people committed to start and end the game. I have also experience as a game Tester and translator (italian, english), so i can also act as a tester for the game in development. Would be better if the people is from italy (i am myself in Rome), just for an easy communication between members, but it is not mandatory.

Additional comments:
please apply only if you're committed to work, in one way or another, from the start to the end of a project. I don't want to make money with multiple unfinished games, i would like to complete the games we start, and, who knows, maybe find a new job in something we love to do.

Thanks for your attention

CorkDude50

CorkDude50

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you all, i've found my fellow travelers and we are starting our journey toward unexplored land; i hope you'll soon see here the fruits of our effort.