Writer's Greetings!

PeeButtNutter

May 31, 2018
Hello, I'm PeeButtNutter.

I've been falling in love with the English language since I was a kid, and now I'm a grown-ass man with a taste for the lewd.

Oh, sure, I have a taste for many other things as well, but those are not of particular interest on this forum, I am sure.

I consider myself a decent writer, and I have some ideas for a game. Alas, I lack the skills, know-how and time to become both a programmer and an artist. (I prefer to focus on my writing.)

I like the kinky and taboo side of lewdity, and have a soft-spot for incest-fantasies. Which, oddly, is the main theme of the aforementioned game.

I hope to one day utilize my skills as a writer to tell a dazzling and emotionally moving story, with deep characters, dynamic dialogue, and impact. The key element to enjoying any media is (in my humble opinion) immersion.

Mayhap I'm the one you're looking for, or perhaps not. Either way, I'll be fine continuing my lurking on the forums, playing games and taking names.

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hello, I'm PeeButtNutter. I'm a long-time aspiring writer from the shaded lands of ice and wind in Scandinavia.

I've been falling in love with the English language since I was a kid, and now I'm a grown-ass man with a taste for the lewd.

Oh, sure, I have a taste for many other things as well, but those are not of particular interest on this forum, I am sure.

I consider myself a decent writer, and I have some ideas for a game. Alas, I lack the skills, know-how and time to become both a programmer and an artist. (I prefer to focus on my writing.)

I like the kinky and taboo side of lewdity, and have a soft-spot for incest-fantasies. Which, oddly, is the main theme of the aforementioned game.

I hope to one day utilize my skills as a writer to tell a dazzling and emotionally moving story, with deep characters, dynamic dialogue, and impact. The key element to enjoying any media is (in my humble opinion) immersion.

Mayhap I'm the one you're looking for, or perhaps not. Either way, I'll be fine continuing my lurking on the forums, playing games and taking names.
Welcome! Hope you're able to continue to improve your writing skills and hope that you're able to find a dev team that you can be part of!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
PeeButtNutter... I see what you did there. You crazy Scandies, you moose-bumping, rein-humping pervs!

Show off some parts of your writing if you want. If it's really good some spin-offs for a storyline will be nice to add somewhere. There are modders for games which I imagine can need a helping hand, as they are coders and artists but story tellers not so much. Look out in the section we have here. Maybe some devs are looking for inspiration, and making a name for yourself is just fine too.^^

Wishing you well, and have a nice time here!