Writing a VN Game (3D/Ren'Py) - Seeking a Skilled Animator!

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hey there!

So I'm not a coder, developer, or animator, but it just so happens that I am a writer with a knack for writing erotic content! Now, thanks to the endless inspiration I've taken from so many great Visual Novel Games here on F95Zone, I've decided to write my very own script and it's turning out wonderfully! If you're an animator who is looking to move on to their next big project, you've come to the right place. I won't waste any time with the specifics.

Here's the synopsis:

You are (Name), a 36-year-old renowned psychologist who moves to a beautiful new home in Beverly Hills with his wife of 10 years- Claire, and opens his very own psychology firm. Your future looks bright, but not everything is as perfect as it seems. While his cute wife is absolutely entrenched in their relationship and head over heels for (Name), she’s always been way too shy and self-conscious about her appearance, making for a dull sex-life and an even duller social life. Worse yet, she has a rare condition that causes female infertility, rendering the prospect of having a family impossible.

(Name) has always treated Claire like a princess. He's devoted the last ten years to his wife, but people change with time. The pair were always polar opposites: Claire is shy, counterproductive, and antisocial. (Name) is outgoing, ambitious, and hard working. Realizing that he’s growing older, and that their marriage has been a drag; severely lacking in excitement and adventure, (Name) makes a promise to himself that he won’t let his wife hold him back any longer. He’s going to do what he wants, when he wants it, with or without Claire. Frankly, he's growing a bit tired of her and he's ready to experience the true thrills of adulthood.

While his intentions were initially pure, a chance encounter with an absolutely stunning teenage girl and her mysterious, insanely cruel mother triggers something inside of him, awakening his own sick, sadomasochistic desires. With his wife wrapped completely around his finger, and the uncanny gift of psychological manipulation in his toolkit, (Name) sets off on a twisted, self-centered adventure to bring his deepest, darkest fantasies to life, even if it comes at the expense of others. He will stop at nothing to enjoy the spoils of his hard work that finally paid off in the form of total financial stability.

Shortly after his reign of self-satisfaction begins, things become even more serious with his wife when she uncharacteristically announces that she wants to adopt a daughter. Will their newest family member hinder (Name)’s sadistic plans, or will he use her to his advantage and take things even further? Who is (Name) willing to hurt to satisfy his sexual deviance? How far is he willing to take things, and can he successfully unravel his web of deception if things go sideways?

You will decide.

Here's some additional info about the game:

(Name TBA) is a story I am currently in the process of writing, designed with the intention of becoming a choice-based 3D Visual Novel game. The goal is to create an erotic story with choices that severely impact the gameplay, and the outcome players will experience. I would categorize it as "Drama, suspense, slice of life, tragedy." The main character is meant to be complex- he is not designed to be "liked," and is far from your typical protagonist.

There is a very good chance that those playing this game will be rooting against him by the end of it, and rather than just trigger a boner, I'm hoping to also trigger a strong emotional response from players. They will have choices that affect the outcome and future events, but they wont always get the desired result, which may inevitably turn them against (Name). Think of it like you, as the player, are his conscience, one that he will sometimes ignore. Sometimes, trying to do the right thing will give him the wrong idea and he'll do the opposite of what you suggest, or things will take an unexpected turn and he will adapt to the situation accordingly. Regardless of how it happens, every choice that is made by the player will indeed impact the story in a meaningful way. As the writer of this game, I will personally see to this.

I want to break the norm of these erotic novel games where the gist seems to be, "Hey, I get to bang all my family members if I'm just really nice to them for a while," so there will be a wide variety of characters, relationships, and each character will be complex and multilayered. What may be the "right choice" with one character could be the complete opposite with another, it wont always be obvious or easy, but (Name) will give you hints, such as reacting to their body language, and using his psychological expertise to read them.

And here's some info about the project itself:

This will be a very large project, so I’m seeking game developers who are interested in taking on this project with me and turning this into something real. I am fully willing to do all of the writing, I just need someone who is willing to help me make this into a game. My only stipulations are that oral sex and intercourse will be animated cut scenes, and that the episodic releases will come with a minimum of about 1 hour of gameplay, as I personally despise the mini-episodic release format that is so often used for these types of games. The story itself should produce a minimum of 12 hours of gameplay in a single play-through, so that would mean roughly 12 episodes.

Story previews will be made available to developers ONLY.

Finally, here are some nitty-gritty details for those still reading:

If you are a developer interested in reviewing, and potentially picking up this story, please read the following warning first.

WARNING:
This story pushes the boundaries of fiction and reality. If you are easily offended, prone to trauma, or have some sort of mental illness, this story is not recommended for you. This story includes graphic content such as rape, abuse, psychological manipulation, torture, sadomasochism, humiliation, incest, adultery, violence, blood, and the abuse of drugs and alcohol.

If you are easily disturbed by any of the aforementioned graphic content, please do not ask to review this story. I will not be liable for any emotional trauma or suffering that may come from reading it. I do not endorse, condone, or promote any of these activities - the events of this story are entirely fictional, and should remain that way. The list of fetishes explored in the game will be unlimited. To name just a few: Sadomasochism, cheating, domination, forced sex, feet, vaginal, anal, kissing, menstruation, suffocation, pain, manipulation, oral, foreplay, pregnancy, and much, much more!

"Hey... this sounds way too ambitious and will probably fail..."

Let me put it this way: I've already finished the first chapter, complete with several different paths and choices, and I'm working on the second chapter as we speak. I know enough about game development to know that the paths and outcomes written can easily be implemented. Whether or not a developer takes interest in making this into a game, I'm writing this story for me, and will see it through 'til the end regardless. I'm also writing it in a way that makes it easy to integrate. I know that if I was a developer, having a script dropped in my lap, and needing only to put it to action in-game would be a Godsend.

Too long, didn't read? (Well, we're already off to a bad start):

The story is about an award winning psychologist who has a boring wife, thus rendering most of his adult life pretty uneventful. The story begins when he's at the peak of his career: money is no longer an issue for the pair, so they upgrade to a brand new home in Beverly Hills where he opens a brand new psychology firm. He more or less decides to let loose, which leads him down a destructive path of sexual misconduct.

Along the way, a lot of people get hurt, betrayed, broken, or worse...

The player will be in control of (Name), and each day will bring new events, challenges, and erotic encounters. The player's job is to steer (Name) in the direction they see fit while chaos erupts around him. Managing a psychology firm, daily visits with different patients, assisting the local police department, and maintaining various relationships are just a few of the many things you'll be tasked with in this game, which will function on a day-to-day basis.

Finally, here's a checklist of some of the things you'll be doing in-game:

• Managing your psychology firm.
  • Managing your relationship with employees of the firm.
  • Daily visits with multiple (mostly female) patients.
  • Managing your relationship with your wife.
  • Managing your relationship with your adopted teenage daughter.
  • Choosing a secretary, and managing your relationship with her.
  • Managing relationships with your wife's friends and family members.
  • Managing relationships with your own friends and family members.
  • Dealing with fallout from your actions, or tragedies you create.
  • Working with your friend, who is a detective needing assistance on a case.
  • Avoiding arrest, while being the subject of said case.
  • Overcoming and atoning for your mistakes, or embracing them.

Interested? Contact me:

For questions, inquiries, or business regarding this post, there are two options for you to contact me.

1. Send me a direct message on this very forum.

If you're not a developer, but rather just a reader who happens to know someone and would like to see this story turned into a game that you'll love, feel free to send them my way or politely request that your favorite developers consider this as an option for a future game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sopra