[S> Other] [S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Writing, editing and proofreading services, competitive rates, details within

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
Hi. Do you need help making your game sound like an American wrote it? Let's talk.

Skills:
- Many years of native fluency in the English language; good at writing, editing and proofreading
- Extensive vocabulary, well-read
- Good ear for natural American English dialogue
- Experience with written and stand-up comedy, if you're aiming to make your game intentionally funny
- Limited experience with voice work but interested in exploring further
- Some experience in development, so while I'm not looking to do programming work right now, I may be able to help with minor scripting or bug fixes

Preferred method of contact:
- Email for initial contact, discord or slack preferred for ongoing coordination

Employment Type & Rates:
- I have no portfolio and some time to spare, so for the summer I'm offering proofreading and editing at no cost. As that changes I'll update here. Other services, let me know what you need and we'll work out a fair rate.

Availability:
- 5-10 hours/week through the summer, will update for fall

Work Samples:
- I've done some professional writing and editing but for predictable reasons I can't share those details here. As I take on stuff that I can share in this forum, I'll link it here.

Additional comments:
- If you're not sure whether or not I can help, feel free to reach out and we'll chat.
- If your project focuses on a theme or kink that's not really my thing, I'll let you know up front so you can keep looking. (Unless you're paying, in which case I'm willing to be a bit more open-minded than usual.) My tastes are pretty broad though and I've played a couple hundred of the most popular games on the site, so while I don't love everything, I'm at least familiar and conversant on most of the trendy stuff.

Cheers!
mala